John Titor damage control

T.E.R2021

Some of you have been asking for pictures of the unit i have mentioned and i 100% understand why there must be so many people who claim to be John or some one who knows him.

At this time i dont have any pictures of the unit nor do i have direct access to it but i do have a picture of a damage to a cooling valve from a lager part of the unit.
I am sorry that i cant provide a better picture but as i said i have limited access to the unit and documents from my time.
mail.jpeg

T.E.R2021

You said someone was injured when returning to your Timeline. Who was injured and what type of injuries, what caused the injuries, please?

When I was in the small amount of training I did get we were shown a document about subject XT177 he was a member of the 177th same as Titor the document described a wound that looked like a guillotine or some kind of sharp blade had severed the left are about 3" bellow the elbow the wound was described to be a fine cut through the flesh and bone and that little to no marking was seen to be on the surrounding flesh, the end of this document stated that subject XT177 gave a report saying he had tried to move something away from the vehicle he was using at the time the machine was activated and that his arm was lost at that time.

This is all I really know of the injury I did not see it and as far as I am aware no photos of said injury were taken.

PamelaM

When I was in the small amount of training I did get we were shown a document about subject XT177 he was a member of the 177th same as Titor the document described a wound that looked like a guillotine or some kind of sharp blade had severed the left are about 3" bellow the elbow the wound was described to be a fine cut through the flesh and bone and that little to no marking was seen to be on the surrounding flesh, the end of this document stated that subject XT177 gave a report saying he had tried to move something away from the vehicle he was using at the time the machine was activated and that his arm was lost at that time.

This is all I really know of the injury I did not see it and as far as I am aware no photos of said injury were taken.
Hmmm......iam not sure if this makes any sense. First of all why wouldn't the Vgl
Trip the computer ? What power level was it on? Why would you have to move something
Away from the vehicle with the power on it would have been stretched and squished at the same
Time when it came into contact with the surounding feild. If it was at full power nothing would
Have been there to push away unless it got trapped completely within the feild. Please explain more.

T.E.R2021

Hmmm......iam not sure if this makes any sense. First of all why wouldn't the Vgl
Trip the computer ? What power level was it on? Why would you have to move something
Away from the vehicle with the power on it would have been stretched and squished at the same
Time when it came into contact with the surrounding feild. If it was at full power nothing would
Have been there to push away. Please explain more.
I am no expert on any of the tec and i only said what was on the document i saw i only know what i have seen but there is no telling if what i saw was the full report so any other information will have to be gotten from my team at least on this matter i will try to find out more.

PamelaM

I am no expert on any of the tec and i only said what was on the document i saw i only know what i have seen but there is no telling if what i saw was the full report so any other information will have to be gotten from my team at least on this matter i will try to find out more.
when does your team get back? I would like to talk with them.

PamelaM

Can you please describe your position on the team. I'm not trying
To be rude but you don't seem to know that much. Are you just the
Contact person they stay with?

PamelaM

Is it possible we can talk to the other guy that is with you as well?
Please describe his position and expertise so we can direct our questions
Appropriately.

T.E.R2021

Can you please describe your position on the team. I'm not trying
To be rude but you don't seem to know that much. Are you just the
Contact person they stay with?
As i have said before i am not a highly trained member i was an applicant from the general public and my job on the team is to be the face(so to speak) of the team i deal with the public of this time.
The reasoning for this is because i am not trained nor am i particularly well educated i would be more likely to blend in well with the people here.

T.E.R2021

Is it possible we can talk to the other guy that is with you as well?
Please describe his position and expertise so we can direct our questions
Appropriately.
Okay well 'the other guy' is a information archiver for the team his job is to advise us on what we need to do what information we are able to disclose