John Titor damage control

PamelaM

Okay well 'the other guy' is a information archiver for the team his job is to advise us on what we need to do what information we are able to disclose
Ok..does this mean we have to wait for the third guy to return?
What does this mean? I don't really understand this. John had three people on
His team also but they were all pretty well trained.

T.E.R2021

no we dont have to wait its simply means that the people who sent us here are trying it differently and that only 2 of us are avalible at this time

PamelaM

no we dont have to wait its simply means that the people who sent us here are trying it differently and that only 2 of us are avalible at this time
I see...so the plan was if you don't know anything you can't tell us anything?
Don't you think it kind of sucks that I know more than you about how the
Device works? And that's if you are who you say you are.

T.E.R2021

I see...so the plan was if you don't know anything you can't tell us anything?
Don't you think it kind of sucks that I know more than you about how the
Device works? And that's if you are who you say you are.
I suppose that is how it works the less i know the lower the risk but if i'm to be truthful i probably wouldnt understand it if i did have full access to the information and that is probably why i see more than i am ment to

PamelaM

For me see
I suppose that is how it works the less i know the lower the risk but if i'm to be truthful i probably wouldnt understand it if i did have full access to the information and that is probably why i see more than i am ment to
May I ask then what is it that you are going to share with us that seperates you
From every other JT wannabe that has posted on this and other forums?
I don't know about the others but a pic from a broken cooling valve does nothing
For me.

T.E.R2021

i will share what i know and anything i find but as for if it will seperate me from faulse claims is dopendant of the questions you ask me and my team so thats really down to you isnt it

PamelaM

i will share what i know and anything i find but as for if it will seperate me from faulse claims is dopendant of the questions you ask me and my team so thats really down to you isnt it

What do you know?

PamelaM

Eh...I will be back later I have some important things to do today. Perhaps one
Of the others will ask some questions while I am gone.

Archive

T.E.R2021,

If you are indeed who I believe you to be given what you have said thus far I would advise you do not answer questions beyond your limitations you have said you have been told by your team what you are able to disclose and if you are indeed able to disclose information then you need to give more information you actually have not information you know bits about.