John Titor's Fighting Diamondbacks Militia Is Real

Samstwitch

TimeTravel_00, Your posts are way off topic. This is not allowed. You must stay on-topic, and start a new thread if you want to change a subject, or introduce a new one.

I will ask Num7 to make new threads out of your posts. Please do not post any more comments on this thread, unless they are related to the subject of "John Titor's Fighting Diamondbacks Militia Is Real".

Thanks,
~Sam~

Liberty

Hmmm! Now this is interesting! Cant give all my secrets away TT00! Im going to let you guys in Florida in on not so a little secret! You will be nuked! John gave us the targets and they have been confirmed for a while! The missiles have been in Cuba almost a year! You have less than five min upon launch!

I will let you in on a little secret! ;) Look who is assembled here now! I always wondered how to get the REAL people in Florida to be in the IN crowd!

Truth_of_The_Youth

All right fellas, I just cleaned up this thread. You will find your missing comments on the appropriate threads listed below (and some were deleted):

The World's Largest Quarried Stones

TheRealJohnTitor's Youtube Channel

John Titor was my neighbor!

What was John's mission?

Please stay on topic! The topic is:
John Titor's Fighting Diamondbacks Militia Is Real

~Sam~

Oh, I'm sorry i forgot the fact that I'm in the Midwest Fighting Diamondbacks, Funny thing is people have no idea when people are really on topic, While the majority think they are on topic.

P.S. You deleted the most on-topic posts, Just in case you were wondering, It's ok we accomplished what we needed to anyways.