John Titor: N-Day March 12, 2015?

Samstwitch

I wonder if Vladimir Putin has discovered the John Titor story. He's already switched out computers for typewriters. (Of course, that was supposedly after the NSA leak, but you never know.) Putin is preparing for a Nuclear War in the future, otherwise he wouldn't be building those Bomb Shelters. Maybe we will have the same future as John did regarding Russia and N-Day.

Unfortunately, the U.S. Government will never build Nuclear Bomb Shelters for Americans, however they have built them for the Government Elite. In a Nuclear War, the U.S. Government would rather that we die.

Makes you wonder, which country has better leadership. If we experience what John Titor's Worldline did regarding a World Nuclear War, perhaps Russia will turn out to be an ally to the American people after all.

I have had a feeling for some time that Vladimir Putin is much smarter than most might think...that he pretends to be friendly with the U.S. Government, the President, etc., but secretly he does not trust any of them (and for good reason), and he knows that someday there will be a Nuclear exchange with the U.S. I believe Putin is preparing for a Nuclear War. (But I don't necessarily believe he will initiate it. It may be started by China and finished by Russia, as it was on JT's Timeline.)

Edward Snowden has officially requested asylum in Russia until he can safely relocate to a South American country for asylum. Even though Putin's public statement said that Snowden can only stay there if he does not release any more secret information that would upset the U.S. Government (paraphrasing), I wonder if there will be any secret meetings between Russian and Snowden that we may never hear about. The U.S. Government does so many despicable things, and I wonder what other secrets Snowden is waiting to reveal to us.

Khaos

where the wild things are
It may be started by China and finished by Russia, as it was on JT's Timeline.

Was it? According to the chat log, Russia launched nuclear strikes against China and the United States.

Samstwitch

Was it? According to the chat log, Russia launched nuclear strikes against China and the United States.

It's been so long, I have forgotten exactly how it unfolds. I was thinking that China hit the U.S. first, and then things took off from there, and Russia came into it and hit both U.S. and China. Fortunately we have a PDF file recently posted here on Paranormalis so that we can easily find the answer.It's much easier than sifting through the book. Let's see what we can come up with to answer your question. I would like to know as well. :)

John Titor's War: In his own words (PDF file) | Paranormalis

Khaos

where the wild things are

It's been so long, I have forgotten exactly how it unfolds. I was thinking that China hit the U.S. first, and then things took off from there, and Russia came into it and hit both U.S. and China. Fortunately we have a PDF file recently posted here on Paranormalis so that we can easily find the answer.It's much easier than sifting through the book. Let's see what we can come up with to answer your question. I would like to know as well. :)

John Titor's War: In his own words (PDF file) | Paranormalis

Nice link, here's the answer. But I noticed an inconsistency...

There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States.

However, later on...

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004.

?

TimeTravel_00

Punta gorda fl, 100 miles south of Tampa, lots of VIPs here.....

You're not worried about nuclear fallout? Most restaurants here in Tampa suck. Village Inn gave me food poisoning. Why are we discussing N-Day dinner, by the way?
No, were gonna have a little Tea Party dinner the night before the first strike happens so we are all here where we need to be. This area is safe from radiation, how did you think John survived?

Samstwitch

Nice link, here's the answer. But I noticed an inconsistency...

Actually, there is no inconsistency there. John was saying that the U.S. Civil War started in 2oo4...and in 2008 it was obvious to everyone that the world they lived in had changed. I believe he is referring to Americans...in 2008 they realized their world had changed.

About the Nuclear War...We also need to find what John wrote about China. That will fill in the missing pieces.