Interview John Titor Shall Return in 2014

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
True certian pieces of the story could have been altered to further protect himself.

That, and it could potentially have codes or just be a cover to pass information on to other people/other selves.

According to the message that was supposedly from John Titor in 2009 said the messages were actually a way of helping the other Johns get back home, and split both the Johns that arrived here onto different worldlines, and to help prevent other Johns from getting stuck on a timeline with an unknown future.

Yep. "Johns" and 177th.

paradox404

That, and it could potentially have codes or just be a cover to pass information on to other people/other selves.

According to the message that was supposedly from John Titor in 2009 said the messages were actually a way of helping the other Johns get back home, and split both the Johns that arrived here onto different worldlines, and to help prevent other Johns from getting stuck on a timeline with an unknown future.

Yep. "Johns" and 177th.
I wonder what the 177th means, I guess we can ask Titor if he returns, assuming the one that does has a small divergence from the one in 2000-2001. Perhaps the 177th is a calling sign of some sort? (Perhaps one that distinguishes John "1' from the other Johns, and any outside a certain divergence are a different number like 176 or 178? If that's true, we might even have the 223rd or something)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I wonder what the 177th means, I guess we can ask Titor if he returns, assuming the one that does has a small divergence from the one in 2000-2001. Perhaps the 177th is a calling sign of some sort? (Perhaps one that distinguishes John "1' from the other Johns, and any outside a certain divergence are a different number like 176 or 178? If that's true, we might even have the 223rd or something)

A team of people from what I understand.

paradox404

Yes, if I remember correctly the 177 was made up of 6 or 7 people.

I wonder what john meant by "The first Time traveler has a 0% divergence" (Or words to that effect), I remember that being in the posts somewhere but I can't remember where... Was the TT in the 177th? Or could it have been a private builder?

Something random I found out recently was that my great uncle worked for IBM in the 1950's.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
177 has many meanings. It references a birth year, 2 Johns, a group of people, as well it is a number by which to communicate to know between the messages and the group, all of it is real. It signifies marriages, togetherness, being a part of something greater than ourselves as we work together even amidst our differences and/or separateness of distance or time. We are friends, family, colleagues, sometimes strangers who respect the journey we've been on together. The hard times as well as the good times. They mystery amidst the knowing. The blessing amidst the challenges of 177.

Right now, I am still trying to figure out what This means??? lol. 17(3:24)7 2 37. I sure as heck hope it means my husband is almost here!!! I have decided this morning, that I truly won't know for sure until he is on my door step saying "I am sorry sweetheart, it has been so hard. But, I am here. And, I am real. And, you know I am real now. I am not part 1. You are. I am part 2. Can we get married now? Because you now know this is going to work. We've done everything to prove to you who I am. Like you needed". Yeah. Hopefully that is what that sentence means. lol. 2:22, can we now move forward please? Small, dorky smile. :)

One question will be asked before I say yes.

I thought you were duk-ing it out with PaulaJedi over the Russian. Just how many men are you after?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Yes, if I remember correctly the 177 was made up of 6 or 7 people.

I wonder what john meant by "The first Time traveler has a 0% divergence" (Or words to that effect), I remember that being in the posts somewhere but I can't remember where... Was the TT in the 177th? Or could it have been a private builder?

Something random I found out recently was that my great uncle worked for IBM in the 1950's.

It represents a group, but I also believe they use the number in literature to communicate with each other.

For example, the book Alas, Babylon was published in 1959. 1959 + 77 = 2036.