Interview John Titor Shall Return in 2014

Ren

L
Regarding Larry's interview I always knew John to return in 2015. But I guess he thinks it may be this year which is interesting.

Larry did not specify but 2014 or 2015 for sure. If I remember, the movie was ill received but something about it brought John back here.

paradox404

It would be funny, but I doubt he would as it would violate his rule that states he won't give info that would put his younger self at risk. He would realise that anyone with facial recognition could find who his younger self was.

If Tutor does return, hopefully our crowd will be better than the folks back in 2000-2001. :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It would be funny, but I doubt he would as it would violate his rule that states he won't give info that would put his younger self at risk. He would realise that anyone with facial recognition could find who his younger self was.

If Tutor does return, hopefully our crowd will be better than the folks back in 2000-2001. :)

That is only when assuming his initial story is true and literal.

paradox404

That is only when assuming his initial story is true and literal.

True, certian pieces of the story could have been altered to further protect himself.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
True, certian pieces of the story could have been altered to further protect himself.

That, and it could potentially have codes or just be a cover to pass information on to other people/other selves.

paradox404

True certian pieces of the story could have been altered to further protect himself.

That, and it could potentially have codes or just be a cover to pass information on to other people/other selves.

According to the message that was supposedly from John Titor in 2009 said the messages were actually a way of helping the other Johns get back home, and split both the Johns that arrived here onto different worldlines, and to help prevent other Johns from getting stuck on a timeline with an unknown future.