Kay Titor 177 Tempus Edax Rerum

paradox404

I think it's kind of funny that I didn't even get a computer until 1999. My older brother gave me an old one. It wasn't long after that that John showed up and started posting.
I was new to posting on forums and very niave. I kind of wonder if he knew when I got my computer. He didn't post before I was on even though he must have been here earlier.
That's why I think he knew me from before.
But I don't really know. He got me when I was a newbe to being online. I just wish I had known how to save all of our earlier chats we had back then.

Perhaps our worldline isn't the first repetition of events? Its possible that in a earlier version of events john's younger self was told to look out for you? Perhaps that dream you had before you met him was from that previous repetition?

This is probably stupid but if i ever get to meet John I kind of want to touch his arm to see if I can detect a slight vibrational difference . I have kind of wondered about that for awhile. I mean he did come from another dimension. Do you think he would feel a little different like a slight vibrational difference?. I'd like to ask Kay but we never have communication back and forth to get any questions answered.

I'd be interested to find that out as well. In the dreams I've had, some of the landscape was stretched out, they did have a larger divergence than this worldline I assume. Suggesting a different wavelength. Its debatable to whether there would be a vibration difference, as he either would have a different vibration, or the worldline would force him to share the same vibration to land there.

RHYS

PAMELA: yes I write in all caps with no slant very quickly. Also, on rare occasions when I stylize it, I might only use a lower-case letter "g" - the very old school version w/2 circles and a serif that resembles a number "8".

Did John ever write a " Z"? Sometimes there's a horizontal score line thru those too.

I'm sure you never thought of it, but I'd be curious to analyze his handwriting. Some call it pseudo science, but it can reveal a lot abt his personality & even possible intentions. It helps FBI profilers. Just yesterday, I read a study that characterized btwn male and female writing styles. I'm very curious to know if the way John wrote to you looked like it was quickly done (or if it appears out of the ordinary, atypical for some reason). Let me know if you're interested in pursuing this angle. Its been known to reveal deceit also.

I could be wrong, but wouldn't John have ran into his younger self in 2001? And how do you think his mother became convinced? Including any correspondence you received thru the yrs (from him, Kay, the mystery author who sent you the book, possibly Haber, most recently, etc), does any of the handwriting match? I wonder if each John would have his own style, respectively.

Hmm like do you think our talents carry over into every verse or lifetime? Kind of like some of us seem to be born "knowing" certain things or skills we don't remember acquiring.

Finally, was this last contact good for any closure or did it make it worse? Do you expect to go a decade without hearing anything else?

I haven't had a chance to see PAULA'S latest vid, but is this just gonna set the whole Titor camp into a speculative tailspin again? If so, I hope you can continue giving us insight to discuss the aspects many have been curious abt.

*I'm glad if PAULA mentioned this bc it's better coming from her than the whackjobs that are sure to come out of the woodwork. Just like Titor/s story rights have been bought & protected somehow to cover somebody's ass, what about YOU? I'm sure I've only seen a fraction of the BS.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
PAMELA: yes I write in all caps with no slant very quickly. Also, on rare occasions when I stylize it, I might only use a lower-case letter "g" - the very old school version w/2 circles and a serif that resembles a number "8".

Did John ever write a " Z"? Sometimes there's a horizontal score line thru those too.

I'm sure you never thought of it, but I'd be curious to analyze his handwriting. Some call it pseudo science, but it can reveal a lot abt his personality & even possible intentions. It helps FBI profilers. Just yesterday, I read a study that characterized btwn male and female writing styles. I'm very curious to know if the way John wrote to you looked like it was quickly done (or if it appears out of the ordinary, atypical for some reason). Let me know if you're interested in pursuing this angle. Its been known to reveal deceit also.

I could be wrong, but wouldn't John have ran into his younger self in 2001? And how do you think his mother became convinced? Including any correspondence you received thru the yrs (from him, Kay, the mystery author who sent you the book, possibly Haber, most recently, etc), does any of the handwriting match? I wonder if each John would have his own style, respectively.

Hmm like do you think our talents carry over into every verse or lifetime? Kind of like some of us seem to be born "knowing" certain things or skills we don't remember acquiring.

Finally, was this last contact good for any closure or did it make it worse? Do you expect to go a decade without hearing anything else?

I haven't had a chance to see PAULA'S latest vid, but is this just gonna set the whole Titor camp into a speculative tailspin again? If so, I hope you can continue giving us insight to discuss the aspects many have been curious abt.

*I'm glad if PAULA mentioned this bc it's better coming from her than the whackjobs that are sure to come out of the woodwork. Just like Titor/s story rights have been bought & protected somehow to cover somebody's ass, what about YOU? I'm sure I've only seen a fraction of the BS.

I didn't mention it.....But if you guys want me to I can.

PamelaM

Hmmm I'm thinking whether I should show you just a little bit of the letter so I can get your opinion of it. Iam curious if you can tell some of his personality from it but at the same time I don't know if I should. The curiosity of finding out more about John might get the better of me. I'm sure there is probably a small part of the letter I can show that doesn't jeopardize anything. I'm very interested in your opinion..
let me think about it.

No his G is also capitalized.
There is no Z in the letter.

John did say he saw his younger self and one time when we were chatting he said the younger him was upstairs sleeping.
I guess the child called him uncle John.

I don't know how he convinced his mother but surely a mother can be convinced pretty easily if it was her son or not.

The writing in the book I recieved was in cursive and so was the mothers handwriting in her letter I recieved.. but they did not match...I checked already.

All the other correspondence was in emails
By font. I thought it was really nice for both of them to write me a personal letter.

Good for closure? The only thing good for closure is a face to face meeting where questions are asked and answered.

Although before the package I wasn't convinced that this two John thing on Habers website he put up
Was really from John. Now I know it was.

I wasn't convinced because I wasn't sure what b52 stuff they were talking about that a friend would come on the site and confirm it.
I did have a b52 reference in the book I was given at the bottom of the page where it was signed but it was not the secret song so I wasn't sure if it was John or not.

So if it's true then as I said the other John told me this and possibly this info is missing out of my memory here. Because John provided me a way to know it was him in the package I now know this part was John saying it and not just Haber posting it. You know?
So I was a little shocked and saddened that this was true...but I'd rather know. It makes more sense now to me.

There is something about these songs that are missing from here and it really bothers me that I missed something major and don't know what it was.

I don't know if I will ever be contacted again.
I guess that is all open to possibilities and probabilities. Guess it will depend on if another one comes here and how much they knew of me. Whether we became friends or not.

((Just like Titor/s story rights have been bought & protected somehow to cover somebody's ass, what about YOU? I'm sure I've only seen a fraction of the BS)))

Are you asking if I have a lawyer? I'm not sure what you are asking.

PamelaM

Also...I don't want John to risk his life to come and visit me. He may not be able to.
As much as I want to meet him
I have enough understanding to know this
may never be possible.

Another one of him may never come here again.

In the dream I had of the time traveler the only reason I ended up time traveling with the guy is because someone was after us chasing us....and it was the only way we could escape from them. I know it was just a dream... but.. you never know.

PamelaM

I kind of wish he would have sent me a personal letter and then one I could share with you guys. Maybe one of them will.
Sharing the personal letter just doesn't seem
Right but with her announcing it on the board like that kind of keeps you guys hanging. I'm sorry about that.

So if any John is reading this I will treasure the letter you took the time to write me but it would be kind of nice if you would write a letter to the public maybe answering some of their questions if you can.
Also I really think the moderator of this forum will keep your IP secret if you want to post here under Kays Account.
It's up to you though.
He might even still be here I was just told he was leaving soon. So I don't know.

Last edited:

paradox404

It would be interesting if John did post again.

I was far to young when he came in 2000 as I was only three years old. (I was Born in 1996) I would have so many questions to ask, as I am obsessed with the concept of time travel. (As evident from my earlier posts on here.) I imagine probably the main bulk of what I would ask would be bouncing ideas, and seeing how good my understanding is of the physics behind.

That said, if John doesn't post on the forums, I think he should at least contact Pamela.

On the topic of time travel, I had a somewhat disturbing thought. In one of my previous posts I mentioned utopia, the central worldlines with a divergence of close to 0%.

I was thinking on the best way to get there, and remembered the quote "Necessity is the mother of invention". How does this relate to time travel you may ask? It literally has everything to do with it! In order to get to the central worldline, you have to go away from it first. You have to go backwards to go forwards.

To put this into perspective, the more you need something that doesn't exist, the more likely you are to make it. If you needed to go back in time, really badly to prevent a dystopia for instance, you would make a machine to go further, faster and better to accomplish this task. Of course, there would be limitations to this though, go too far and the tech is suppressed, stop too soon and there is no need for it. I'd say the point you would need is between 10-20% divergent from the center, further than that, and you would probably be arrested for having the tech.

Basically, it extremely difficult to get to the central worldline, I doubt it would be even possible to get to divergence 0.000000%, but it would perhaps be easy to get to maybe 0.3349823% (Random number) My personal guess is that there would be a limit based on your point of origin. That said, remember what I said about the time machine not being bound by the divergence laws? One way of getting closer to zero is to attempt a directed jump based on the information gathered by all the jumps, by perhaps all of the versions of the traveler, to attempt best guess as to the location of the center. In theory it should be possible to get within a 0.0000000001% divergence, with the only difference from the natural center being the traveller and their influence on the worldline.

Considering our divergence seems to be higher than Titors, I wonder if someone is actually trying to do that already? If we are a by product of their travel towards the center? Cue existential crisis...

Last edited:

PamelaM

Rainbow
It would be interesting if John did post again.

I was far to young when he came in 2000 as I was only three years old. (I was Born in 1996) I would have so many questions to ask, as I am obsessed with the concept of time travel. (As evident from my earlier posts on here.) I imagine probably the main bulk of what I would ask would be bouncing ideas, and seeing how good my understanding is of the physics behind.

That said, if John doesn't post on the forums, I think he should at least contact Pamela.

On the topic of time travel, I had a somewhat disturbing thought. In one of my previous posts I mentioned utopia, the central worldlines with a divergence of close to 0%.

I was thinking on the best way to get there, and remembered the quote "Necessity is the mother of invention". How does this relate to time travel you may ask? It literally has everything to do with it! In order to get to the central worldline, you have to go away from it first. You have to go backwards to go forwards.

To put this into perspective, the more you need something that doesn't exist, the more likely you are to make it. If you needed to go back in time, really badly to prevent a dystopia for instance, you would make a machine to go further, faster and better to accomplish this task. Of course, there would be limitations to this though, go too far and the tech is suppressed, stop too soon and there is no need for it. I'd say the point you would need is between 10-20% divergent from the center, further than that, and you would probably be arrested for having the tech.

Basically, it extremely difficult to get to the central worldline, I doubt it would be even possible to get to divergence 0.000000%, but it would perhaps be easy to get to maybe 0.3349823% (Random number) My personal guess is that there would be a limit based on your point of origin. That said, remember what I said about the time machine not being bound by the divergence laws? One way of getting closer to zero is to attempt a directed jump based on the information gathered by all the jumps, by perhaps all of the versions of the traveler, to attempt best guess as to the location of the center. In theory it should be possible to get within a 0.0000000001% divergence, with the only difference from the natural center being the traveller and their influence on the worldline.

Considering our divergence seems to be higher than Titors, I wonder if someone is actually trying to do that already? If we are a by product of their travel towards the center? Cue existential crisis...

You were three years old...wow I suddenly feel so old. Lol!

Well in all fairness...he DID contact me.

Seems like you may have a better idea of the divergence than I do.
I am just wondering how in the world one even calculates divergence. I mean divergence is simply different events happening and causing different results.
How is that measured ??? If gravity is the main thing measured is it how far that is off or what? They use all these numbers like 1.23 or 2.47 what the heck does that mean?
I'd like to know what are they actually measuring to tell how far the machine is off in divergence? Is it just calculated by computer and no one actually knows how this works? How does one tell they are in a universe that is 1.4 off than 3.4 off?

Is there such a thing as gravitational wave signatures? Or measured by vibrational frequencies?

Last edited:

Saturn

I'm a little late to the thread, and it's been a while since I've looked into Titor so there are some things I don't remember. That being said, I'm surprised to hear that there is more than one person who is John. I'd like to know Pam, do you know how many Johns there are? Is it 2? because I'm thinking of the johntitorfoundation.com site where it says JOHN-1 and JOHN-2.