LOOKING FOR REAL TIME TRAVELLERS OUT THERE

Liberty

Hello, my name is Tim Travis. I am looking for a man you people on this world line know as John Titor.
If anyone has any leads on his wherabouts, it would be greatly appreciated. I've tried another science forum but they dismissed me as a hoax and internet troll. I assure you, I am neither. I am quite the same as John and only require his assistance.
It is of great importance that I find him as soon as possible.

WE would like to know why would you be looking for John?

Timetravel_1

I need information only John Titor can provide. I greatly appreciate the open mindedness of this forum.
I am in league with the John of this worldline, just not from...now. I cannot disclose much, I believe I have already opened pandoras box in reaching out. There have been several attacks on my computer in only 2 days. I'm running low on funds also, I hope someone can help me soon.

TimeTravel_00

You don't need to tell anyone where you are, but if you know John, you know where to find me. Call George Norey if you need help. Nos Perfeceit Tempus.

Dr.Bing

Hello, out there. Are you a real time traveller? Post something on this thread. We would love to talk to you. Is John Titor out there again? We would love to hear from you, too!

Be in Touch please. We all want to know a real time traveller.
Ive only heard limited information & everything I heard is bad news , so if you happen upon A real time traveler , which I doubt you will because those that have taken place in it are much different then average humans , I suggest you don't take place in anything involving it .

Skashjamsall100

Why would a time traveler let you use their machine? SSDD, it would seem that the more time changes, the more people stay the same. John is a real time traveler, therefore, the diamondbacks are the real power behind the scenes.

How does one qualify to be a time traveler? Are they just chosen? Born into it? All this time travel talk reminds me of one of the most bizarre, random dreams i ever had in my life.