My friend; The Vampire

Mudpuppy

Re: My friend; The Vampire

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"AdrianDevulge\")</div>
Well, have any of you ever heard of a Dhampire. The half human half Vampire. We are not a dead race, we are born alive and pink.We grow up until a adult age and then grow extremely slowly. We are born to humans most of the time though two Vampires may have live birth.
I have never used my gifts to play sports to do so would be unhonorable.

[/b]

Adrian,
Dpes the description on the link below also describe characteristics of a dhampire?
http://haven.wolfpaw.net/dhampire.html

Thanks,

Kelley

AdrianDevulge

Well virtual, I can create others. I just have to procreate with a female human being. Supposadly a blood transfusion between same blood types also works but I have yet to test this theory out. I do not want the responsibility of spending the next decade teaching a new vampire to stay alive.

That is indeed the description of a Dhampire.

JCash88

Some people don't read.
Virtual girl, your sweet but I answered every question you asked already.
Same with you J cash.

I really dislike Ann Rice. People now associate vampires with N'oleans. Sad state of affairs.

And you Astral, Toxic has told me a bit about you.
Garlic friends, witty.
OBE and Astral Projection, I believe in them but am incapable of doing it myself.
No I do not know about TCHC. Please explain?[/b]

I read over your posts and have apparently missed where you answered my question. Would you direct me to it or copy and paste it or would that be far too time consuming?

AdrianDevulge

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"JCash88\")</div>
I read over your posts and have apparently missed where you answered my question. Would you direct me to it or copy and paste it or would that be far too time consuming?[/b]
We are not a dead race, we are born alive and pink.We grow up until a adult age and then grow extremely slowly. We are born to humans most of the time though two Vampires may have live birth.

Does that answer your question?

JCash88

Yes and No.- So you were born a vampire. Were your parents born into vampirism, and your grandparents? How did your ancestors contract the virus?

AdrianDevulge

Toxic stares at you dumbfounded. I myself am a bit more patient. While I was born a vampire as you must now realize there are of course myths and legends of the first vampire. You always have the first vampire sacrificing himself to some demon to gain life eternal to right a wrong done to him. You also have conspirators among us who would have us believe we are a ancient experiment of the atlantians.

I do not know, just as the humans are constantly bickering over their own origins, be it evolution or creation. Be you seeded from another race of a a hybrid race. Can you say for a fact how your ancestors contracted humanity?

Mudpuppy

Toxic stares at you dumbfounded. I myself am a bit more patient. [/b]
Mudpuppy<<<<giggling like a girl....:p
While I was born a vampire as you must now realize there are of course myths and legends of the first vampyre.[/b]
True. The original story was actual taken from history. From that story came the fictious story tie-ins to Dracula and Vampyrism. The original story goes like this:

The infamous vampire Count Dracula was in part based on a real person: the 15th century Eastern European ruler Vlad Tepes, (also called Prince Dracula)Prince of Wallachia, otherwise known as Vlad the Impaler. Vlad Tepes' father was Vlad Dracul, who ruled Wallachia before him, and Tepes preferred the name "Dracula", by which he was widely known in his own time. Bram Stoker's Count Dracula appears to have been inspired by stories of Vlad the Impaler along with the vampire folklore of the region that the historical Dracula dominated. Vlad the Impaler has never been considered a vampire by his countrymen, and similarities to the fictional Count are superficial, but they are enough to indicate more than coincidence: The two men have the same name. Count Dracula is from Transylvania, while Prince Dracula was from neighboring Wallachia, but his castle was on the Transylvanian border. Both men led their nations to victory against the incurring Ottoman Turks. And both were widely feared. Vlad the Impaler was and still is considered to be one of the most bloodthirsty and Machiavellian leaders to have ever lived, having murdered an estimated one fifth of his own population. Legend has it that the ruthless Prince ate bread dipped in the blood of his victims. That's not substantiable, but it may provide a further connection to Bram Stoker's fictional Count. Count Dracula and Vlad Tepes have nothing in common beyond these few traits, and the horrific truth of Vlad Tepes' rule in the mid- to late- 15th century is far more frightening than any gothic horror novel, but not nearly as seductively allegorical.

If I am to understand what you have posted so far Adrian, you are far removed from all of these stories. You are a Dahmpir, not a Vampyre. Hence, all the confusing questions. Here is some more information for those out there interested:

A Dhampir is a being in Roma folklore that is half-vampire and half-human, born from a vampire father and a human mother. They are sometimes said to be able to kill vampires.

The harsh reality</span>

In reality, dhampirs were charlatans traveling the regions around the Carpathian mountains and elsewhere in eastern Europe. Operating by the original myth of <a href=\'http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?method=4&dsid=2222&dekey=Vampire&gwp=8&curtab=2222_1\' target=\'_blank\'><span style=\'color:#0000ff\'>vampyr
</a> (old spelling, both singular and plural) as spirit creatures, they were the only ones who could see the spirit and would put on elaborate shows for villages, often wrestling with an invisible foe until it was then trapped in a brass vessel. Usually a dhampir would wait until there was a death in a village. As superstitious as people were out in the wilderness, grief and the environ led to unnatural happenings in the villagers minds... such as seeing the dead walking the village at night. (NOTE: vampyr would take over the recently dead corpse, for as long as it would last, to invade villages. They fed off life force directly, not by blood, sometimes killing victims in close proximity so life leaving the body could be consumed more quickly.) Once fear, grief and superstition took hold in a village following a recent death, the dhampir would "come to the rescue".

Adrian, Please do not be offended by any of the above definitions. Please feel free to set the record straight. I am sure if you googled "mortals" or "humans" you would find inaccurate discriptions as we are all unique and do not easily fit into either a shoebox mentality or definition. We are all more than the sum of our parts......or the perceptions of others.

JCash88

Toxic stares at you dumbfounded. I myself am a bit more patient. While I was born a vampire as you must now realize there are of course myths and legends of the first vampire. You always have the first vampire sacrificing himself to some demon to gain life eternal to right a wrong done to him. You also have conspirators among us who would have us believe we are a ancient experiment of the atlantians.

I do not know, just as the humans are constantly bickering over their own origins, be it evolution or creation. Be you seeded from another race of a a hybrid race. Can you say for a fact how your ancestors contracted humanity?[/b]

The reason I ask is because the K-17 virus is primarily found in fleas which carry it on to bats. With that said, your first ancestors could not have been born with the virus which led me to believe you may have an idea who was or when the virus was contracted.

Also, I can't help but list a few facts that I, personally, find revealing about your motives in this charade of a post:

1. You havn't spoken a single word regarding the actual virus in your bloodstream and how it works. Why?

2. Of all places to begin the topic, ToxicRevival chose the forum subcategory with the description "Can you prove that I'm a Hoax?".

3. ToxicRevival hasn't posted since your introduction to the forum.

I smell something and it ain't roses. Time will tell.