My HDR Log

Himalayan Hermit

Now that the Holidays period is over, I'm going to be able to use the HDR more actively.

I used it last night. I really look forward to tonight to get into that state again and hopefully I won't be distracted like last night.
Num,
Can you explain the post-electromag stage? Do you keep coils on while meditating or do you lie down after treatment?
Also, have you had an astral experience/OBE yet with HDR?
Are you using anything else than the Crystal in the witness well?/
Have you treated the crystal with anything?
Have you drifted from the HDR manual instructions and the instructions we exchanged over chat?

Sorry for so many questions.
HH

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Can you explain the post-electromag stage? Do you keep coils on while meditating or do you lie down after treatment?
I meditate while using the Emag. I sit and meditate with the head coils on, and the emag on my solar plexus. That's about 7-10 minutes, until the emag is too hot. Once I'm done with the emag, I put down everything, unplug the device and get to bed. I meditate while in bed then I get to sleep. I rarely sit and meditate after the emag treatment. Maybe I should just put down the head coil and emag, and continue the meditation for a little while before getting in bed? Let me know what you think.

Also, have you had an astral experience/OBE yet with HDR?
Sadly, not yet. I think I got pretty close to it last night though.
Are you using anything else than the Crystal in the witness well?/
I use an ordinary crystal only. I used another object once, I can't say I noticed any difference between those attempts. Crystal / Other object / Nothing.
Have you treated the crystal with anything?
No, it really is a regular crystal. What should I treat it with?
Have you drifted from the HDR manual instructions and the instructions we exchanged over chat?
I use the following step by step guide I made with a friend of mine, an HDR user: http://paranormalis.com/threads/how-do-you-use-the-hdr.3174/

Please, take a look at it and post how you feel about it.

Himalayan Hermit

By treatment, I was actually referring to any cleansing or charging. Dennis Buff has experimented with charging and then Prof. Oppmmur has advised cleansing of Crystal in Salt Water for 24 hours. Before my next experiment, I plan to try out Prof's advice. Think about it.

In regards to the directions, Gibbs manual says to use only the bottom switch ON but Carlos (am sure you have heard of him) suggested to keep ALL 3 switches on while finding the stick reaction. So far I have tried all 3 options, but gone back to just bottom switch on.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hmm, sounds like it may do something. I'm interested to know more about this once you test it. If Opmmur suggested it, there may be something to look into.

Right now, I only activate the first switch when tuning the HDR. I don't see the point of having the emag powered on while tuning the device, so I'm kinda surprised Carlos suggested that.

It feels like some sort of clear cystal maybe quartz with my crystals to renew them and cleanse the energy i use warm salt water overnight if you want a higher vibration on the crystal you can do this with the salt water under a full moon. I have done both and both work fine. It seems like you got close but something interrupted your freuquency and broke the connection. That is what i feel anyways. I think it will improve in days to come. Love and Light Vamp :)

Himalayan Hermit

It feels like some sort of clear cystal maybe quartz with my crystals to renew them and cleanse the energy i use warm salt water overnight if you want a higher vibration on the crystal you can do this with the salt water under a full moon. I have done both and both work fine. It seems like you got close but something interrupted your freuquency and broke the connection. That is what i feel anyways. I think it will improve in days to come. Love and Light Vamp :)
Yea I am going to leave it tonight overnight soaked in salt water. And will do the same on full moon night to notice difference and will do the next run tomorrow actually.

That will probably help as the water will charge the crystal and clear the negative energy from it. Crystals hold energy imprints so anyone who touches the crystal their energy is there until it is cleanse. I have a vast collection of crystals im choosy who i let hold them and if i do i cleanse them afterward. I get alot of results from crystals alone but i think we all know im one of kind. :) Im able to astral travel and do obe's without any assistance. I also can remote view among other things which is similar to an obe except you do this while your mind is fully aware. You still get the same aerial view as in an Obe. There are many things you can do to boost you energetic vibration to make you meditation experience elevated to a higher leve. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess
:):D::LOL:::cool: I love the little faced people they are my friends lol. It is good to laugh at times it is very soothing to the soul.

Well that was certainly interesting...not much into that but still interesting to read about. Glad there is someone that can talk about a topic and had the knowledge to "know what she says" so it makes sense to the rest of us "immortals." Thanks.

Himalayan Hermit

That will probably help as the water will charge the crystal and clear the negative energy from it. Crystals hold energy imprints so anyone who touches the crystal their energy is there until it is cleanse. I have a vast collection of crystals im choosy who i let hold them and if i do i cleanse them afterward. I get alot of results from crystals alone but i think we all know im one of kind. :) Im able to astral travel and do obe's without any assistance. I also can remote view among other things which is similar to an obe except you do this while your mind is fully aware. You still get the same aerial view as in an Obe. There are many things you can do to boost you energetic vibration to make you meditation experience elevated to a higher leve. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess
:):D::LOL:::cool: I love the little faced people they are my friends lol. It is good to laugh at times it is very soothing to the soul.

Hi Goddess,
Thanks for providing your input here. Can I ask whether you use HDR regularly or have used it? Since you mention unassisted Astral Travel, I'm not sure what your experience is with the HDR. I'm not even going into Physical travel, vortexes yet as that's whole another league.

Thanks!

P.S. Btw, is the avatar your real photo with all the crystals :D

Well Im not putting myself above the rest of everyone and I do not live in ego mind you. But my frequencies are quite elevated already and everything the HDR does I can already do. I did speak to someone to see if it was something that i might need. But the answer is no on that one. Because of my elevated frequencies my hearing and my other senses are elevated times ten. THe hearing is the worst i have to keep white noise of some kind going to drowned out the sound. Especially if bugs or near they drive me crazy because i know i am on their frequncy. I think if i was near a vortex of anykind i wouldnt have any problem going through it. I won't go into connections that i have with beings outside of this world for that you may message me. But i do know that i am rare as far as my abilities go and i havent met anyone like myself that can do what i can. I have saw ufos since i was 5 and it has continued. You saw with the picture of tau ceti that was mind baffling for me as well. Because there is no explanation how i could have gotten the image on my regular digital camera. This has happened to me many times in the past as i have taken pictures of the moon. I often star and moon gaze well lets just say i believe my connection is way more profound than that. Thanks for the inquiry and always a pleasure. Hope everyone is planning to have a splendid weekend. Love and Light and Blessings from a HIgher Consciousness. Vamp :cool::cool: