My HDR Log

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I had some pretty crazy dreams last night, but I can't be sure they were an effect of the HDR. The thing is, I dream a lot lately. I have a hard time telling you that I had more dreams, or more intense dreams last night with the HDR, than the previous nights.

I think they were a little more vivid and convincing. They looked a bit more real than usual.

I'll try to use the HDR tonight again. We'll see. :)

Oh, also: Is it better to use the HDR in the morning or during day time rather than at night?

Himalayan Hermit

There is no set time. But on Full Moon day, its advised to use it at Sunrise, which is what I plan to do tomorrow AM. I also used HDR last night, and had interesting dreams. I picked Time, People, and a Date to go to, and 2/3 worked out nice for me. I was also walking+flying, which is something I often do but not sure if that has anything to do with the HDR.

There was someone I'm longing to speak to, but can't, so I picked that person and lo & behold we spoke on the phone about what I won't say, but I was surely impressed. Let's see what difference sunrise makes.

Himalayan Hermit

I attempted to visit 22nd Dec 2012 (though half heatedly this time) last night again and had an interesting vision/dream. I was driving (I could not register the place somehow) and all of a sudden I started seeing Animals of ALL kinds on the road including what looked a Badger, Huge Dark Brown Yak-kind animals in groups and many others. I felt as if they were after me but they could have been running from something. I drove and evaded them somehow to arrive at a house where my family was sitting in a group and I started warning them of what was happening outside. This was the 2nd interesting experience with the HDR in 2 nights.

HDRKID

Hi HH:
I did not have any experiences on FULL moon. However, I will continue using. Perhaps something interesting will occur soon. Well, I blame the geomagnetic storm that hit us. Also, I have no results during a lightning storm - wonder why that is. Hey, I better hurry up. There is talk of another solar storm heading toward us. :confused:

red_hdr_box4.jpg

Himalayan Hermit

I agree Kid, and solar storms are going to continue and I doubt everything will be released in the news. I am sure NASA/NOAA will keep some under cover ;)
Be ready for Super Moon on May 5th guys. I'm eager especially due to 3 experiences directly on/near full moon days now.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Keep trying, only one in ten times do I get success. People may one day know the reason. Right now we are like blind men. Before us stand an elephant of which we are trying to make some sense.

I find this comment interesting; we tend not to see the many failures it takes to achieve a success. This may be a component of the skepticism you've encountered.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
June 7th 2016

Used the HDR to meditate then go to bed. It went fine, but it took me hours until I was able to sleep. I couldn't stop my mind from thinking full-time. It felt like I drank 5 huge cups of coffee. I didn't dream at all during my few hours of sleep. :(

IMG_20160607_214715.jpg

I'll try again possibly on Thursday.