My HDR Log

Tron1

num it takes time to get results. atleast that what the experts tell me. more than three or four times you use it. must find a grid point they are every where you don't have to go far away. just get a ohm meter and look for them. if they are over 3.0 then you got one then activate the hdr, then rememeber where it is then you will physically.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
The increased dreaming may just be down to your increased meditation. The more I meditate, the more I dream. Try to see if you can go lucid with your vivid dreams.

It's all about the little victories on the way to the big pay off - Astral or time travel!

HDRKID

Steven Gibbs called me up just now. He sold an HDR unit to a woman living in Florida who originally comes from Kuwait and he told me that they took her in for questioning and she said it was a radionics machine for healing, but the officials thought it was an explosive device.

She only wanted to go astral, but Steven Gibbs says that she should turn the stabilizer on. That is if she wants to go on a physical journey.

Well, all the best to you.

Himalayan Hermit

Steven Gibbs called me up just now. He sold an HDR unit to a woman living in Florida who originally comes from Kuwait and he told me that they took her in for questioning and she said it was a radionics machine for healing, but the officials thought it was an explosive device.

She only wanted to go astral, but Steven Gibbs says that she should turn the stabilizer on. That is if she wants to go on a physical journey.

Well, all the best to you.

@Num7 awesome mate..so you've begun your experiments again!! We have the same unit. I need to still buy a voltage converter before I can use mine :(

@HDRKID - great to hear from you. Is Steven Gibbs well now from his stroke and back home to his old self, building HDRs? Is he no longer under nursing care? Keep us informed pls

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Cool @Himalayan Hermit I didn't remember you had the 2012 version of the HDR! :)

Back then, it took me many HDR sessions before I could notice anything of interest. I'm patient.

I was really surprised to have such trouble sleeping last night... but it probably didn't have anything to do with the HDR. I wanted to report it in case it's of interest somehow.

Himalayan Hermit

Cool @Himalayan Hermit I didn't remember you had the 2012 version of the HDR! :)

Back then, it took me many HDR sessions before I could notice anything of interest. I'm patient.

I was really surprised to have such trouble sleeping last night... but it probably didn't have anything to do with the HDR. I wanted to report it in case it's of interest somehow.
Mate, if you remember when we interacted while I was still in US - and we compiled a doc also of HDR best practices.
After my initial experiment - in one of my subsequent experiments, I don't know what happened, but I could not sleep straight for about 3-4 nights!!

In my opinion, something happened and my brain got stuck in active/alpha state (I'm not too good with terminology), and refused my body to slip into sleep. I was having full days and usual routine but I would lie down and stay awake until dawn :O

But I remember during that *usage* of HDR, I was half willing, was very tired and didn't follow all best practices.
So beware when you wrap that thing around your finger..erm..I mean head :D

Tron1

the amount of times you use it, the more result's you get that's the feeling I get then you get result's. Atleast four or five people have told me that.

steven chiverton

the amount of times you use it, the more result's you get that's the feeling I get then you get result's. Atleast four or five people have told me that.
great reading and highly informative keep up the great reports of your hdr experiments cant wait for more of it