Schematic My HDR Project

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
hm ive seen these before online somewhere

Yes. It's quite common that a search for HDR will show pictures that will lead right back to this site. After all, this is the place to go for lots of info on the subject. I've never posted my pictures on any other site though.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@Einstein I may have asked you these questions before, but you know me -- memory of a fish. May I help you? Anyway, What is the ultimate goal of the HDR resonator? Does it create a portal you walk through or is it only to induce astral time travel? What does it do scientifically? Have you tried it, yet?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Einstein I may have asked you these questions before, but you know me -- memory of a fish. May I help you? Anyway, What is the ultimate goal of the HDR resonator? Does it create a portal you walk through or is it only to induce astral time travel? What does it do scientifically? Have you tried it, yet?

I personally think the HDR stimulates portions of your brain that normally don't get used. I have monitored just how much EMF is actually there in the time coils. It is extremely low EMF. Most of the power is used up in the electromagnet. So people that say it fries your brain don't have any facts to support that claim. I have been using the HDR that I built for the past couple of months now. The first day I over did it. It had a profound effect on my ability to dream. It actually overstimulated my dreams. I dreamed that night more in one night than I do in an entire month. But the next day I woke up with a headache. So since then I have only used either the HDR or the MVR just for one session a day. I just meditate holding my thoughts to a minimum with the device before bedtime each day. It does have an enhancing effect on my dreams. I would almost be willing to say I am going to another universe every night.

On the very first day using the MVR for just a 15 minute session, I drifted off to sleep. I had a dream. In the dream the phone rang. I picked it up and answered. It was the voice of my aunt. Just then I started to awaken. My aunt is deceased and has been so for quite a while now. And she hasn't been in my thoughts for quite a while. So that was a very pleasant surprise. I honestly do think her spirit did communicate with me while I was under the influence of the MVR.

There was another encounter with a spirit that also seemed very real to me. It was at night time. I was just in a half awake state. All of a sudden I hear a voice right in front of my face. It spoke to me out loud. It said "I am". Right after the words were spoken, I felt the sensation of a cold spot on my lower lip. I was fully awake after that. I couldn't discern whether the voice was male or female. Also the cold spot did not feel like I was being touched. Just the sensation of cold.

steven chiverton

here in Australia our mains voltage is 240ac at 50 hertz so I only tested the electromagnets not the rest as the magnetic field from the electromagnet is to powerfull for our 240 volts ac it gave me head aches and eye aches for a few days, so im getting a voltage convertor to bring down our voltage down to that of American voltage to power my hdr

Himalayan Hermit

here in Australia our mains voltage is 240ac at 50 hertz so I only tested the electromagnets not the rest as the magnetic field from the electromagnet is to powerfull for our 240 volts ac it gave me head aches and eye aches for a few days, so im getting a voltage convertor to bring down our voltage down to that of American voltage to power my hdr
Yea spot on mate. Even in India, we have 220-240 so even running the electromagnet for about 6 mins makes it VERY HOT.
Even I have been planning on getting a voltage converter for a while now.

Can you share a link on which *kind* of converter you're buying?
Thanks!

steven chiverton

Yea spot on mate. Even in India, we have 220-240 so even running the electromagnet for about 6 mins makes it VERY HOT.
Even I have been planning on getting a voltage converter for a while now.

Can you share a link on which *kind* of converter you're buying?
Thanks!