Schematic My HDR Project

Genius

King Ivan
@Einstein I may have asked you these questions before, but you know me -- memory of a fish. May I help you? Anyway, What is the ultimate goal of the HDR resonator? Does it create a portal you walk through or is it only to induce astral time travel? What does it do scientifically? Have you tried it, yet?

There was another encounter with a spirit that also seemed very real to me. It was at night time. I was just in a half awake state. All of a sudden I hear a voice right in front of my face. It spoke to me out loud. It said "I am". Right after the words were spoken, I felt the sensation of a cold spot on my lower lip. I was fully awake after that. I couldn't discern whether the voice was male or female. Also the cold spot did not feel like I was being touched. Just the sensation of cold.
I'm not sure if it's the HDR that caused this to happen because similar things have happened to me a few times and I never used the HDR.

steven chiverton

@Einstein I may have asked you these questions before, but you know me -- memory of a fish. May I help you? Anyway, What is the ultimate goal of the HDR resonator? Does it create a portal you walk through or is it only to induce astral time travel? What does it do scientifically? Have you tried it, yet?

There was another encounter with a spirit that also seemed very real to me. It was at night time. I was just in a half awake state. All of a sudden I hear a voice right in front of my face. It spoke to me out loud. It said "I am". Right after the words were spoken, I felt the sensation of a cold spot on my lower lip. I was fully awake after that. I couldn't discern whether the voice was male or female. Also the cold spot did not feel like I was being touched. Just the sensation of cold.
I'm not sure if it's the HDR that caused this to happen because similar things have happened to me a few times and I never used the HDR.
i like to hear all your hdr experiences if you can remember them ok and in great detail if possible

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I may redesign the HDR when I find time, when I retire, which would not need a AC voltage or batteries at all. Next redesign internal electronics so you could put a coin or etc. with a referents point or date to shoot for in time. Maybe, put a switch for Astral Travel, Colorful Dreams, or other things like Time Travel.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I just mentioned this because this seemed like a state of altered consciousness. And I was using the HDR in daily meditation sessions at the time. So to me the HDR seems to have stimulated my mind into experiencing different states of being.

steven chiverton

I just mentioned this because this seemed like a state of altered consciousness. And I was using the HDR in daily meditation sessions at the time. So to me the HDR seems to have stimulated my mind into experiencing different states of being.
in the forums here is a hdr manual num7 uploaded read it well

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
i like to hear all your hdr experiences if you can remember them ok and in great detail if possible

There was one experience that really stands out. It was during the very first meditation session with my Multiverse Resonator. During the meditation I dozed off. I heard the phone ringing in my dream. I answered it. A voice said hello. I recognized the voice immediately. It was the voice of my aunt. I haven't heard from her or even had her in my thoughts for years. She had passed away around eight years ago. Then I woke up and could see on the clock that 15 minutes had passed by. So my session time was up. But I kind of look at this experience as something that really did happen.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

Einstein your one of a small number of people that understands the true workings of a HDR: (a state of altered consciousness)