Schematic My HDR Project

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein, a few questions.

Is your device being developed for physical time travel? Will it transport or open a portal that you must enter?
(I'm guessing physical).

Have you tested it or is it still being built?

Apologies, as I hit Submit, I saw that someone already asked the first question.

It's built. You can see the pictures I posted earlier in this thread. I have tested it. But since I haven't mastered my ability to travel in my astral form, I have had no luck with it so far.

You could have been successful and physically traveled to another universe without realizing it. Well, I suppose you would have been swapped if that were the case. Hmmm. Have you seen your double running around?

There was a sighting many years ago of my double entering and leaving my apartment. My apartment manager asked me how I got changed so fast. Since she had just seen me leave my apartment minutes before. I told her I had been at work all morning, just coming home for lunch, so it couldn't have been me. But she was sure it was me. Her jaw dropped wide open, and her face went as white as a ghost.

Weren't you working on a different time travel device that wasn't an HDR?

Yes. But no success at all. It appears that what we believe about time is completely wrong.

TimeFlipper

It's built. You can see the pictures I posted earlier in this thread. I have tested it. But since I haven't mastered my ability to travel in my astral form, I have had no luck with it so far.

You could have been successful and physically traveled to another universe without realizing it. Well, I suppose you would have been swapped if that were the case. Hmmm. Have you seen your double running around?

There was a sighting many years ago of my double entering and leaving my apartment. My apartment manager asked me how I got changed so fast. Since she had just seen me leave my apartment minutes before. I told her I had been at work all morning, just coming home for lunch, so it couldn't have been me. But she was sure it was me. Her jaw dropped wide open, and her face went as white as a ghost.

Yes. But no success at all. It appears that what we believe about time is completely wrong.
Come on Einstein, you and me know exactly what you have been working on, and ive seen your excellent mechanical workmanship...If at first you dont succeed, try try again...also remember all the attempts the combined group of scientists and physicists working on the Philadelphia experiment had to do before they achieved their goal...My humble advice is, bring everything down to a smaller scale to work on :cool::)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Come on Einstein, you and me know exactly what you have been working on, and ive seen your excellent mechanical workmanship...If at first you dont succeed, try try again...also remember all the attempts the combined group of scientists and physicists working on the Philadelphia experiment had to do before they achieved their goal...My humble advice is, bring everything down to a smaller scale to work on :cool::)

Okay, if I were to accept what my testing has revealed so far, then the theory that time flows slower in a gravity field is complete fiction. Currently there is no measurable overall time flow change. This does suggest that the devices I am experimenting with have no connection to the flow of time. They appear to function independently of the flow of time. That would mean extra dimensions are present. But without a connection to the overall flow of time, a time machine is not possible. So the basic understanding of what creates or is responsible for the overall flow of time is not yet apparent.

TimeFlipper

Okay, if I were to accept what my testing has revealed so far, then the theory that time flows slower in a gravity field is complete fiction. Currently there is no measurable overall time flow change. This does suggest that the devices I am experimenting with have no connection to the flow of time. They appear to function independently of the flow of time. That would mean extra dimensions are present. But without a connection to the overall flow of time, a time machine is not possible. So the basic understanding of what creates or is responsible for the overall flow of time is not yet apparent.
Ok Einstein mate, lets say you dont believe in time dilation and that GPS satellites dont adjust for a bending of spacetime, so they can coordinate with systems on earth....Fair enough...But have you considered constructing on a small scale, 2 counter rotating fields of high energy around a clock which is encased in a thick metal like lead, and seeing if there is any time anomaly between the clock within that field and a clock far away from the energy fields? I know with your expertise that you could construct this system relatively easy :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Ok Einstein mate, lets say you dont believe in time dilation and that GPS satellites dont adjust for a bending of spacetime, so they can coordinate with systems on earth....Fair enough...But have you considered constructing on a small scale, 2 counter rotating fields of high energy around a clock which is encased in a thick metal like lead, and seeing if there is any time anomaly between the clock within that field and a clock far away from the energy fields? I know with your expertise that you could construct this system relatively easy :)

There is a little trick with the GPS satellites that you might not be aware. Ground stations continually update the satellite clocks. So the drift error on the ground never goes beyond a millimeter for military applications. I think it's accurate to a meter for civilian use. The satellite clocks are atomic decay rate based. I just think the time dilation has to do with atomic decay rates. Not with time itself.

The problem with your setup is there is no clock that connects to the overall time flow. Clocks use some basic force to setup an oscillator. The oscillator then becomes the time base for the clock. If something interferes with the basic operation of the oscillator then the clock ceases to be accurate. With atomic clocks it happens to be the gravitational or inertial weight states that exist that determine the decay rate. With quartz based clocks, an electric field or an acceleration will alter the oscillation frequency of the quartz crystal. With mechanical spring based oscillators, an externally applied vibrating force will interfere with the spring. I do know a tank circuit uses a coil and a capacitor. I don't see anybody using that for clock oscillators. Of course they aren't that accurate anyway. Always drifting off frequency.

So first someone has to build a clock that can adjust for all these oscillator errors. It will probably be a device that incorporates all the different types of oscillators that there are and then uses a computer to analyze all the data.

TimeFlipper

There is a little trick with the GPS satellites that you might not be aware. Ground stations continually update the satellite clocks. So the drift error on the ground never goes beyond a millimeter for military applications. I think it's accurate to a meter for civilian use. The satellite clocks are atomic decay rate based. I just think the time dilation has to do with atomic decay rates. Not with time itself.

The problem with your setup is there is no clock that connects to the overall time flow. Clocks use some basic force to setup an oscillator. The oscillator then becomes the time base for the clock. If something interferes with the basic operation of the oscillator then the clock ceases to be accurate. With atomic clocks it happens to be the gravitational or inertial weight states that exist that determine the decay rate. With quartz based clocks, an electric field or an acceleration will alter the oscillation frequency of the quartz crystal. With mechanical spring based oscillators, an externally applied vibrating force will interfere with the spring. I do know a tank circuit uses a coil and a capacitor. I don't see anybody using that for clock oscillators. Of course they aren't that accurate anyway. Always drifting off frequency.

So first someone has to build a clock that can adjust for all these oscillator errors. It will probably be a device that incorporates all the different types of oscillators that there are and then uses a computer to analyze all the data.
I was describing a basic quartz clock that costs a few bucks and keeps a reasonable time count, but is protected from the interference of those counter rotating beams...If you recall from the PX there were counter rotating beans going around the ship, but i dont think anybody took notice of the guys wrist watches, that were protected from those beams by the ships superstructure, as also were the men ...Maybe the GPS clocks atomic decay had already been thought out..But thats a completely separate topic lol :D

Why not keep the experiment going for several hours over a period of days?....we arent looking at a precise time readout, but maybe the clock within the field could be affected anyways...i hope you see what im getting at ;)..with your attention to detail im certain you could discover something that might just be very interesting..;)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've tried the counter rotating fields as Al Bielek describes. The result was a complete nullification of all resonant effects that were previously observed with the ZTG. And the anti resonant effect produced a memory within the ZTG that persisted for a couple of days afterwards.

So all these experiments do give me knowledge. But the direction this knowledge is guiding me to, is more like telling me a map exists of how each basic force orients itself in relation to other forces. The data suggests I need to map out the 3 spatial directions and one for time for each basic force. Then overlay each set of basic forces to see the result. But that basic map doesn't exist yet. And a method needs to be determined in how to go about getting that map. Obviously I can see some of the different combinations produce weird effects. But I haven't used a systematic approach yet.

I do have quartz based digital stop watches. These time pieces do rapidly gain time when placed close to the Tesla coils. But the coils don't make me speed up. Just quartz based time pieces are affected.

TimeFlipper

I've tried the counter rotating fields as Al Bielek describes. The result was a complete nullification of all resonant effects that were previously observed with the ZTG. And the anti resonant effect produced a memory within the ZTG that persisted for a couple of days afterwards.

So all these experiments do give me knowledge. But the direction this knowledge is guiding me to, is more like telling me a map exists of how each basic force orients itself in relation to other forces. The data suggests I need to map out the 3 spatial directions and one for time for each basic force. Then overlay each set of basic forces to see the result. But that basic map doesn't exist yet. And a method needs to be determined in how to go about getting that map. Obviously I can see some of the different combinations produce weird effects. But I haven't used a systematic approach yet.

I do have quartz based digital stop watches. These time pieces do rapidly gain time when placed close to the Tesla coils. But the coils don't make me speed up. Just quartz based time pieces are affected.
Einstein mate...I suggested putting a quartz watch inside a lead box or surrounding, so there would be no way that those counter rotating beams could possibly have any effect upon the quartz clock....the fact that a quartz clock does gain time, close to a Tesla coil is not really relevant to what iam trying to say :)...If i may, i would like our conversation to be done in the private area of Paranormalis, as there are a few things youve spoken about i need to discuss deeper with you...is that ok? :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Einstein mate...I suggested putting a quartz watch inside a lead box or surrounding, so there would be no way that those counter rotating beams could possibly have any effect upon the quartz clock....the fact that a quartz clock does gain time, close to a Tesla coil is not really relevant to what iam trying to say :)...If i may, i would like our conversation to be done in the private area of Paranormalis, as there are a few things youve spoken about i need to discuss deeper with you...is that ok? :)

Ok.