Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper I've corrected the type writing errors and wish you to furnish me with an adult response. You're doing your cause no favours by simply responding with one attempted ridicule after another. I'm happy to respond to criticism but not unwarranted ridicule. This type of ridicule is a form of bullying, that stems from the fact that you're intimidated by me in some way. @TimeFlipper I especially want to know what you think the other possible use for such a circuit maybe.
Tesla was a brilliant electrical engineer, but even he had to rely on other people to initially come up with ideas on how Radio Waves could be created, transmitted and received, from Michael Faraday to James Clark Maxwell to Heinrich Hertz et al....Tesla would have been aware of those people and used their ideas to begin his own work with coils (Tesla Coils) but improving upon their original designs...

The detection of Radio Waves was discovered in the mid 19th century (1800 to 1899) and by using certain crystals such as Galena and later Germanium, they were discovered to have the ability to rectify and modulate those Radio Waves, and they became known as "Crystal Sets" by which Tesla would have built one to allegedly hear what he thought were radio wave transmissions from Venus, circa 1901...By 1920 Tesla would have replaced the Crystal in the Crystal Set with one of the latest vacuum tubes (radio valve)..

Iam not saying that by switching from a Germanium crystal to a vacuum tube, it would mean signals from another dimension were being received, because by 1920 a few Radio Broadcast Stations were already transmitting on the old Medium and Long Wave Radio Bands and Tesla would have heard them such as music, voices, morse code etc...I have briefly chronicled what history has shown to be accurate, and also discarded any ideas in your "story" that Tesla alone was solely responsible for those electrical items that were available in 1920..

In answer to your question where you said Quote: I especially want to know what you think the other possible use for such a circuit may be?..End Quote: The "circuit" was built to be a receiver, not a transmitter as you seem to think it is..Even with the introduction of a Radio Valve in the circuit, i have already said that it does not mean inter-dimensional transmissions were being received..thats all in YOUR imagination, which is what your whole "story" is...Imagination ::LOL::

Perhaps you think that by receiving what you imagined to be is a time-travelling radio wave, that this gave you the ability to time-travel forward to 2010, with a little help from a lightening strike? :LOL:..

Personally i fully believe that you have come onto Paranormalis with the sole intent of trying to "con" our members, like the other fake time-travellers we have had on here, into believing that youre "The Real Thing"...Well, Lord Haw Haw not for one second do i believe you are, but its down to our other members if they want to believe you or not, that is their prerogative...And if you want me to explain anything else that you think may add credibility to your wild claim, let me know :LOL:

Lord Henry

@TimeFlipper you got one thing correct about me I have an imagination. So did Tesla and other notable geniuses and inventors. You on the other hand lack a imagination. Your unable to think outside the box, which is why you keep going on and on and on about transmitters and receivers. A crystal radio has a unique property. It doesn't have a power supply rather it draws its power from the signal. Which is then rectified and modulated. Tesla realised the signals could be rectified modulated to produce a DC current to power electrical devices. The Chronos Veocipede was originally developed as a power source. Collecting weak signals and converting them into DC power using a unique rectifier. It was just him pottering around with it and curiosity by adding an earpiece that he stumbled on these broadcast from the future. It went through further development with my assistance and became the instrument of my current predicament. @TimeFlipper I'll give you credit for something else. Tesla did rely on someone other than me and that person is from an unusual place. Also your still being facetious, surely you can conduct you're questioning in a more gentleman a manner. But then again you are from Derby.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I already told you in my previous posting that the Crystals in a Crystal Set draws in Radio Waves which are an AC current and then Rectifies them into a DC current, do you have a problem remembering what i put? :LOL:..
The actual "power" you receive from any radio wave is extremely weak and thats why in the early days people used "headphones" to listen to the Radio Programs from their Crystal Sets :D....Tesla (or anybody else) would NEVER have used a crystal set as a power source because of the extremely low power gained from it..Do you really believe that in all Teslas high energy coils he was demonstrating, he would have used a humble Crystal set to give him that power? :ROFLMAO:..

One thing you have completely overlooked in your fake "story" was that AC "mains electricity" from generating companies was readably available in 1920 (the year you say you came from :LOL:).. and Tesla would obviously have used that for demonstrating his Tesla Coils and for powering other :electrical devices, and certainly NOT from a crystal set :ROFLMAO:....Even if mains electricity wasnt available there were "accumulators" better known as batteries available to power electrical devices, and one of my grandparents was using a battery back in 1913 to power his Amateur Radio Transmitter that he used to take around with him in his car so he could contact other Radio Hams!! :D...A little bit of history for you now, in 1911 Derby was the first place that an Amateur Radio Club was founded called DADARS, Derby And District Amateur Radio Society, and their club house was in Green Lane...My grandad never told me that Tesla visited the UK though! :LOL:..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Yeah Right!! :LOL:.
You cant tell me who they were because you will say they are all dead now!!
You have to be much better than that with your fake stories ::LOL:: :LOL:

Lord Henry

Yeah Right!! :LOL:.
You cant tell me who they were because you will say they are all dead now!!
You have to be much better than that with your fake stories ::LOL:: :LOL:

Very much alive, but I'm not at liberty to say. Currently helping me to locate the individual that Tesla was communicating to from the future. This individual that had the callsign LF3. Imparted practical knowledge on various ways to communicate across time.

Last edited:

Lord Henry

that stinks, ya been in a homeless shelter since 2011?

Homeless shelters, Salvation Army hostels, churches, bushes, doorways, squats and the worst of it all a Travelodge. I have to keep on moving to seek people that can help me and also to avoid a investigative reporter who has been pursuing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.