Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

ok, have you tried to get a job?

Yes I have, England's very good when it comes to finding cash-in-hands-jobs. I also entertain the public by standing on the street playing a flute and quoting Shakespeare. A tramp, in America you would call him a hobo. Show me how to use a prepaid credit card for banking. As it doesn't require identification up to a certain amount. He also showed me how to search through dustbins what you Americans would call a trashcan behind supermarkets for food. I have found my military training invaluable. As they say if you can survive the Somme you can survive anything. The Salvation Army have been a godsend. Food banks and clothes banks are another salvation.

Last edited:

dh1

sometimes time machines can cause mental, emotional instability or health issues. Have you experienced those after your trip?

Lord Henry

sometimes time machines can cause mental, emotional instability or health issues. Have you experienced those after your trip?

I'm as sound as the good old English pound. Oddly my health significant proved. A leg injury gained in the trenches, that force me to use a cane and wear a leg brace. Improved to the point where I no longer need the brace or cane. After I was carried forward in time. Same goes for the tinnitus that I had in my left ear. My eyesight also improved to the point where I only need glasses now for reading. It seems the act of travelling through time has health benefits. Regenerating ones mental and physical faculties. The question is if I managed to go back to my own era, will all these health benefits be reversed? Another question is how or what was it that improved my constitution? I know that back in my era, electricity was used to treat a number of illnesses like depression. Or was it out of actually moving through time that brought about the benefits?

Last edited:

dh1

yes slowed time fields that brought you to the future heal all disease. Reversed time fields will heal even more. The mechanism is it causes cellular tissue to de-differentiate and re-differentiate identically to the behavior of stemcells.

Time energy is the same as lifeforce, chi, prana, VRIL, odic force, vital force that already exists in the body. Get enough of it and any disease, injury, amputation, paralysis, cancer or disease automatically cures itself.

If you apply enough daily you stop aging for that day and can live to any age. Can also age regress you to an infant, teenager, 20 something, 30 something. Any age you want.

Humans used to produce enough to slow their aging naturally but at some point the environment of the Earth changed to reduce the amount of energy we can generate. Humans in space live to a 1000yrs automatically just by being removed from Earth's surface.

dh1

Here's a nice summary:

"The potential peaceful implications of Tesla waves are also enormous. By utilizing the "time squeeze" effect, one can get antigravity, materialization and dematerialization, transmutation, and mindboggling medical benefits. One can also get subluminal and superluminal communication, see through the earth and through the ocean, etc. The new view of phi-field also provides a unified field theory, higher orders of reality, and a new super-relativity.

With two cerebral brain halves, the human being also has a Tesla scalar interferometer between his ears. And since the brain and nervous system processes avalanche discharges, it can produce (and detect) scalar Tesla waves to at least a limited degree. Thus a human can sometimes produce anomalous spatiotemporal effects at a distance and through time. This provides an exact mechanism for psychokinesis, levitation, psychic healing, telepathy, precognition, postcognition, remote viewing, etc. It also provides a reason why an individual can detect a "stick" on a radionics or Hieronymus machine (which processes scalar waves), when ordinary detectors detect nothing. Unfortunately there is not room to develop the implications of this human Tesla interferometry in detail, for that must wait for yet another book, presently in its initial stages, that Hal Crawford and I are writing."

Associated Papers Some Characteristics of the Phase Conjugate Wave

dh1

that being said, the same fields can irritate a chi energy blockage in the mind or body aggravating an emotional, mental or physical ailment. Also can cause amnesia. However strong fields can remove all those blockages as well in your case. Still amnesia should be present to some degree or unconsciousness at a point.

Lord Henry

You can buy cheap digital cameras at thrift stores.

I mentioned in a private conversation with another member. A drunkard that I know from one of the homeless shelters, says he can help me out. He has a camera and is knowledgeable in using it with a computer. Once he's sober, I will get him to take a picture. That will be in 4 to 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.