Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

I've already described the future signal thing in other posts
That was the first time you mentioned the Montauk worker being allowed to go back in time, or is it yet another of your postings which you made up and cannot verify? :LOL:

Lord Henry

@TimeFlipper Your style of questioning has also been noted. You seem to be obsessed with the notion but that Chronos velocipede is nothing more then a simple crystal radio. Perhaps you can explain what type of rectifier would be found in a crystal radio the how you would dampen down the pulsating DC and what this could be used for other than listening to Radio broadcasts.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Oh dear, you happened to Google "crystal radio" to come up with the term rectifier! :LOL:
The "crystal" would be either Galena or a Germanium crystal (later to be become a Germanium Diode), and it "Rectifies" the incoming Radio Wave which means changing that Radio Wave from an Alternating Current (AC)..into a Direct Current (DC)..and at the same time modulating it so that you can actually hear that Radio Wave...(y)

Now perhaps you can explain what "you" mean by dampening the "Pulsating FC" and what this could be used for other Stan listening to Radio Broadcast :confused: :LOL:..I await your reply in anticipation :D..

Last edited:

Lord Henry

@TimeFlipper I've corrected the type writing errors and wish you to furnish me with an adult response. You're doing your cause no favours by simply responding with one attempted ridicule after another. I'm happy to respond to criticism but not unwarranted ridicule. This type of ridicule is a form of bullying, that stems from the fact that you're intimidated by me in some way. @TimeFlipper I especially want to know what you think the other possible use for such a circuit maybe.

Last edited:

mullac998

no one is intimidated by you, you just lack to provide the evidence we need to believe you and help you, plus you avoid my question what does one have to do to get you to post a picture of the device. if you are a time traveler back up your claims and provide real proof

Lord Henry

no one is intimidated by you, you just lack to provide the evidence we need to believe you and help you, plus you avoid my question what does one have to do to get you to post a picture of the device. if you are a time traveler back up your claims and provide real proof

I've given a reasonable explanation as to why I can't offer a photograph at this time. I don't possess the necessary equipment and I'm having to live off my wits. I ask simply for patience and understanding.

Lord Henry

In cooperation with Tesla, we came to the conclusion that the past present and future all coexist together, just in different places within space time. Rather than move through, a more apt analogy is we tune in to it. The passing of time is merely an illusion of our senses and our senses are nothing more than electrical signals interpreted by the brain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.