Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ardi1970

Hey Lord Henry,

Just one question:

If you really travelled through time so you must have been disappeared from your original time and location and because you were a famous person in your time so your disappearance would have been reported to newspapers and magazines, but unfortunately I couldn't find anything about disappearing anyone related to Nikola Tesla.

Last edited:

dh1

not necessarily if he returns ardi, he could spend nearly a lifetime here, return there live out the rest of his life and nobody would be the wiser. That's what they do in the 20yr secret space program and back. They take ya for 20yrs, then age regress ya 20yrs and send ya 20yrs back in time. Nobody even knows they were gone and they're mindwiped so even they don't know it.

Henry would just look rapidly aged when he returned. Since he's spent 5yrs here nobody would notice any difference.

Last edited:

ardi1970

not necessarily if he returns ardi, he could spend nearly a lifetime here, return there live out the rest of his life and nobody would be the wiser. That's what they do in the 20yr secret space program and back. They take ya for 20yrs, then age regress ya 20yrs and send ya 20yrs back in time. Nobody even knows they were gone and they're mindwiped so even they don't know it.

Henry would just look rapidly aged when he returned. Since he's spent 5yrs here nobody would notice any difference.

But he's here right now (2017) and yet not returned. So by searching in the net we must find anything of his disappearance if he was a famous person.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hey Lord Henry,

Just one question:

If you really travelled through time so you must have been disappeared from your original time and location and because you were a famous person in your time so your disappearance would have been reported to newspapers and magazines, but unfortunately I couldn't find anything about disappearing anyone related to Nikola Tesla.

I agree. He'd disappear from his original timeline and until he returns, he remains missing there.

Lord Henry

Hey Lord Henry,

Just one question:

@PaulaJedi Unless I did manage to find a way back. Then nobody would be any of the wiser. I could hide any changes in my appearance age wise,. By saying that I've been ill. I remember a friend of mine contracting tuberculosis, when I went to see him at a sanatorium after he beat the illness, he looked 10 years older, than his years.

Last edited:

dh1

Gotta remember ever since the early 1900's Tesla was a non-person. He had met several people during his 40yrs of exile from society and worked with several. He wasn't in high society anymore during that period. All his benefactors were dead or abandoned him. The final nail in the coffin was when his benefactor John Jacob Astor the 4th died on the Titanic in 1912. '12 to '43 is a long time.

Corey Goode the secret space program whistleblower just said on a recent interview that when he was in the program from 1987 to 2007 that they had pulled in people from the 20th century to work on the program. Some were from the 50's or even earlier then mind wiped and sent back. It's more common than ya think.

People from the 40's, 50's 60's and 70s were all working together in the 80's and 90's during the program. Even ones that had died decades prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.