Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

I live in Derby, but i can assure you i wont be travelling to Penrith in the hope of meeting a guy who would be about 120 years old by now :LOL:

I'm sorry to read that and hope obtain the necessary funding to leave the place.

With all due respect could I ask readers to respect my feelings. By not attempting to to discover details about my past. Let's be brutally honest who wants to read and learn when they're going to die.
So are you saying that youre the person living in Penrith that our member mullac998 mentioned? :eek: :LOL:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
A legitimate person would have no problems answering questions and wouldn't resort to insults. If I asked Stephen Hawking questions, I'm sure he'd be more than happy to oblige. My questions were very normal, fair, and genuine. I was curious. Now, I'm convinced you are fake. Nice try, Henry.

Next?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I saw this movie that took place somewhere in the 1800's where a teacher discovered how to time travel and they pedaled a stationary bicycle to do it. At one point, someone tried to sneak in the lab and time travel himself, but failed to do something, and of course died. I can barely remember the details. Does anyone remember which movie this was? I know that a pretty young lady fell in love with the scientist/teacher....she might have been a teacher too....?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I went page by page looking for the "intricate details" of the Chronos Velocipede you claimed to have posted (and claim that you also WILL post) but I do not see them.

@Harte We need some scientific input.

Lord Henry

The peculiar effect observed whilst using the Chronos Velocipede was a difference of elapsed time. Whilst using the device for listening for signals emanating from the future. We ourselves we're moving forward in time. By only a very small amount, but noticeable amount. For every minute using the Chronos velocipede outside it's influence 1.36 minutes had elapsed. Tesla always the observant one noticed this when looking at his pocket watch and I noticed the second hand of his pocket watch was moving slower then the second hand of the clock on the other side of the lab. Initially it was thought that the pocket watch may have developed a mechanical dysfunction. But later it was confirmed the time was moving differently the nearer you were to the Chronos Velocipede.

AngelsNook

I'm thinking you should hook up the device to the ceiling fan and put it in reverse on high and see what happens. It's the mechanism not the force of speed!

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.