Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Henry

@Howl0 you asked me to explain "time swiftness" imagine a large hypothetical cartwheel rotating horizontally. Where one person is standing at the hub and another at the rim but within talking distance. Even though they may received each other rotating at the same speed the person at the rim is moving more swifter. Tesla theorized that the same would occur in a field of rotating time.

Howl0

@HowIO you asked me to explain "time swiftness" imagine a large hypothetical cartwheel rotating horizontally. Where one person is standing at the hub and another at the rim but within talking distance. Even though they may proceed to self rotating at the same speed the person at the rim is moving more swifter. Tesla theorized that the same would occur in a field of rotating time.
@Lord Henry I see. How comes something like this wasn't published? Or at least recognised as a theory throughout scientists? Didn't you ask him why he only told you? (By the way the post above was meant for dh1 (just edited it to do @dh1)

Lord Henry

@Lord Henry I see. How comes something like this wasn't published? Or at least recognised as a theory throughout scientists? Didn't you ask him why he only told you? (By the way the post above was meant for dh1 (just edited it to do @dh1)

Tesla's research was never a secret, however his work seems to have been made a secret by government agencies, the military and other shady organisations.

dh1

yeah it's all public. Nobody believes anything anymore unless it comes from 'authority'. People don't think for themselves, require others to do it now.

HowI0 did you read this thread? Henry said his device got hit by lightning and teleported him. Wasn't originally that strong.

Has been published in a lot of literature.
It's in Nikolai Kozyrev's work on gyroscopes.
It's in Thomas Bearden's scalar work.
It's all over the place.

Howl0

@Lord Henry I see. However, this does not explain why you were not at least tagged as missing. I would like some explanation on your disappearance within 1920; what Month, Day, Time. How comes there are no records of a missing individual, especially with the title Lord. You must of had family and friends and surely the government especially then can't shut everyone up. Especially if you're the first known Time Traveller/Missing person to Tesla and his good friend I'm sure he would of put it out there that you did Time Travel or at least went missing. Plus, there would be newspaper articles with your name some where, nothing can always be hidden, no matter how confidential it is.

dh1

You're making an assumption that he doesn't make it back right after he left.

LordHenry hasn't told me anything. Everything I know is in the main thread. I believe him because his basic description and associated phenomena of his experience like the white mist and his unconsciousness I've witnessed in my own experiments.

Nikolai Kozryev said his time field experiments would cause phase changes of matter during them. Meaning liquids like water will evaporate or condense. Metals can melt without heat and gases expand or contract more than the noble gas laws suggest. This is the real reason why HAARP can alter the weather.

Time wave communication devices or time viewers mentioned online also follow the same phenomena. Some time machine setups can receive signals or light from the future and past.

Last edited:

Howl0

yeah it's all public. Nobody believes anything anymore unless it comes from 'authority'. People don't think for themselves, require others to do it now.

HowI0 did you read this thread? Henry said his device got hit by lightning and teleported him. Wasn't originally that strong.

Has been published in a lot of literature.
It's in Nikolai Kozyrev's work on gyroscopes.
It's in Thomas Bearden's scalar work.
It's all over the place.

Would it be possible to specify what literature this has been written in. Other than all over the place and two pieces of work. Thanks!

dh1

can even buy your own time machine straight out of the box since the 80's called the hdr.

dh1

Kozyrev: Aether, Time and Torsion
http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-h...chapter-01-the-breakthroughs-of-dr-na-kozyrev

excerpt:
"The potential peaceful implications of Tesla waves are also enormous. By utilizing the "time squeeze" effect, one can get antigravity, materialization and dematerialization, transmutation, and mindboggling medical benefits. One can also get subluminal and superluminal communication, see through the earth and through the ocean, etc. The new view of phi-field also provides a unified field theory, higher orders of reality, and a new super-relativity."

Associated Papers Some Characteristics of the Phase Conjugate Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.