Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dh1

Oh your vocabulary amuses me.

ex·cres·cence
ˌikˈskresəns/
noun
a distinct outgrowth on a human or animal body or on a plant, especially one that is the result of disease or abnormality.
synonyms: growth, lump, swelling, nodule, outgrowth
"an excrescence on his leg"

Made me laugh. I had to look it up.

TimeFlipper

I gave you reasons, not excuses.
Get it right ace.
Ok then..You gave reasons which were simple lies to mask the facts that you couldnt provide anything at all to add credibilty to your assertions..is that better for you? lol :LOL:

TimeFlipper

the
I have been very gentle with you, ive given you chances to prove something can work, i wouldnt even mind a circuit being shown, but you have provided us all with absolutely nothing, and just come up with excuses whenever ive challenged you...Its very natural for our members to ask questions to prove your validity, but like i said, you have given us nothing except excuses for NOT giving us the info requested, just like all the other fake time travellers thats been on here :LOL:

You've been nothing of the sort, more a vulgar bourgeois excrescence. Your behaviour has been unfitting for an Englishman.

I'm always open for questions and happy to answer criticisms. But sneering and supercilious comments are neither.
All the fakes try to show "righteous indignation" when they are sussed out, like you are doing....instead of all that nonsense Lord Haw Haw come up with something that will add a tiny bit of credibility to anything that youve told us...You just said youre open for questions, but why dont you answer most of the questions i put to you??...tell me about that portable transmitter receiver you claimed to have made, and what is its purpose? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.