My vortex video atlast

steven chiverton

im going to make that c shaped coat hanger wire thing for dousing for vortexes it looks cool see the video how it rotates when in the vortex

TimeFlipper

@Bullethead21 In fairness to the American Society Of Dowsers (the largest dowsing society in the world), dowsers do seem to play a part in the location of underground water supplies, and before i joined Paranormalis i was speaking to a Dowser in the UK who was aware of the energy lines that are called Ley Lines...
I made a posting here a few days ago that the convergence of two Ley Lines could be responsible for the mix up between vortexes and Ley Lines...However if people want to believe that dowsing can locate vortexes, a couple of very inexpensive metal coat hangers will keep them happy and who knows what they may find?..
But do remember that the handle part of the metal coat hanger must be housed in a small cardboard tube or something similar to prevent the hands touching the metal and also be wide enough to allow the rods to spin easily..

Harte

Recent responses to posters like bullethead in this thread are grand examples of butthurt.
These vortices everyone is on about here have never even been shown to exist.
The term itself was co-opted by New Agers for their own use, since they are incapable of explaining what they are talking about.
A "vortex" explains everything!
Time travel? You needs a vortex!
FTL travel? You needs a vortex!
Radionics? Won't work unless you finds a vortex!
Feel weird? You're standing in a vortex!
Missing person? You guessed it - vortex!
Lipstick crooked? Vortex!
Crop circle? Vortex!
Deja vu? Vortex!
Levitation? Vortex!
OOBE? Vortex!
Haunting? Vortex!
Vacuum cleaner? Well, okay...

Harte

Dr Zaius

Thank you for making my point Harte. I assume that you are an expert on time travel and have zero ideas that are at all questionable in the least?

Dr Zaius

Well, I did say "vacuum cleaner..."

Harte
Some people confuse being a smart ass with having wit. How about laying some of that knowledge from your superior intellect on us drooling idiots and new agers? Surely you can tear yourself away from your super important job at NASA, (or was that CERN? maybe the European space agency?) Wait, please don't tell me that you are just another backyard astronaut like the rest of us? That can't be...I mean, you just can't possibly be handing out ridicule without having some kind of very high intellectual and scientific status? Right?

Harte

Well, I did say "vacuum cleaner..."

Harte
Some people confuse being a smart ass with having wit. How about laying some of that knowledge from your superior intellect on us drooling idiots and new agers? Surely you can tear yourself away from your super important job at NASA, (or was that CERN? maybe the European space agency?) Wait, please don't tell me that you are just another backyard astronaut like the rest of us? That can't be...I mean, you just can't possibly be handing out ridicule without having some kind of very high intellectual and scientific status? Right?
How about you show me a vortex?

That is, other than one caused by a vacuum or a drain.

Harte