My vortex video atlast

brian jj

1. Why would you assume that dowsing is somehow less valid than your flour triangle? I understand the point of the dowsing experiment, yours, however, is rather vague
2. There may indeed be lines of charge throughout a vortex, I'm not certain that your experiment proves this. Unsure why you post that time travel and orgone are leaps of fantasy...you did read the name of this forum and website didn't you?

I haven't proved anything yet. I just showed that where there is a suspected vortex a triangle shape is made out of flour. I hope to build an electrometer and test out how much charge if any is in a vortex

Dr Zaius

1. Why would you assume that dowsing is somehow less valid than your flour triangle? I understand the point of the dowsing experiment, yours, however, is rather vague
2. There may indeed be lines of charge throughout a vortex, I'm not certain that your experiment proves this. Unsure why you post that time travel and orgone are leaps of fantasy...you did read the name of this forum and website didn't you?

I haven't proved anything yet. I just showed that where there is a suspected vortex a triangle shape is made out of flour. I hope to build an electrometer and test out how much charge if any is in a vortex
I wish you luck, I'm curious to see where it leads.

Harte

Quantum Mechanics is also known as quantum field THEORY. No, you do not fully understand it, nor does anyone else (to my knowledge) and if you did I doubt that you would be arguing with me on this website. :)
Snails are very slow vortex makers. Seriously, my point was that vortices are inherently part of our consciousness, embedded in our psyche because we sense them implicitly. You appear to be a hardcore materialist and closed to any ideas that do not fit your model of science worship. Fundamentalism, whether it is religion or science is a rather narrow reality tunnel. Let us be clear Mr Science....you are posting in a time travel discussion forum on a site about Paranormal studies. Read that last sentence again.
Please note my join date doctor.
If I haven't figured out where I'm posting yet, then I'm in real trouble.
QM (today it's more like Quantum Chromodynamics, by the way,) is not a discovery - it's a model of reality that fits, explains, and correctly predicts the data we can measure.
While it's true that it leads to certain implications that are debated as to their interpretation, it's not true that nobody understands it - including myself - though I'm rusty with the math now (it's been almost 40 years since I did any of it.)
When you claim that we can "sense implicitly" these vortices, you are just blowing smoke since you can't even point to one.
There are ways to travel in time, a couple of which are known and have been done.
Are you amazed that they were discovered by "science worshipers" and not by proponents of imaginary exercises in mental masturbation like your psychic vortex?
I'm not.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Ok guys, you are not in a competition for the Mastermind Of Paranormalis 2016...
For goodness sake let the bickering stop and lets see what it is that Brian JJ comes up with next..I personally look forward to his next posting whereby he is not using flour anymore, and hopefully a more convincing video clip for us all to see..He is the OP of this thread after all :)

Dr Zaius

Quantum Mechanics is also known as quantum field THEORY. No, you do not fully understand it, nor does anyone else (to my knowledge) and if you did I doubt that you would be arguing with me on this website. :)
Snails are very slow vortex makers. Seriously, my point was that vortices are inherently part of our consciousness, embedded in our psyche because we sense them implicitly. You appear to be a hardcore materialist and closed to any ideas that do not fit your model of science worship. Fundamentalism, whether it is religion or science is a rather narrow reality tunnel. Let us be clear Mr Science....you are posting in a time travel discussion forum on a site about Paranormal studies. Read that last sentence again.
Please note my join date doctor.
If I haven't figured out where I'm posting yet, then I'm in real trouble.
QM (today it's more like Quantum Chromodynamics, by the way,) is not a discovery - it's a model of reality that fits, explains, and correctly predicts the data we can measure.
While it's true that it leads to certain implications that are debated as to their interpretation, it's not true that nobody understands it - including myself - though I'm rusty with the math now (it's been almost 40 years since I did any of it.)
When you claim that we can "sense implicitly" these vortices, you are just blowing smoke since you can't even point to one.
There are ways to travel in time, a couple of which are known and have been done.
Are you amazed that they were discovered by "science worshipers" and not by proponents of imaginary exercises in mental masturbation like your psychic vortex?
I'm not.

Harte
My final thought on this matter: I would find it odd if a vegetarian participated in a website devoted to finding the best way to cook hamburgers and steaks. Blowing smoke indeed.

TimeFlipper

Many wives who cook barbecues of hamburgers or steaks for their families and friends, are vegetarians :whistle: :D

Last edited:

Harte

A curious vegetarian, with a mind toward discovering why on Earth anyone would want to eat meat.

Besides, Zaius, you can't dictate to me where my own interest lies.
There is no hope of time travel via a mysterious and fictional object like some unexplainable vortex, which is only part of this weird paradigm because someone at some point had to make up something when asked to explain what the hell they were talking about, and didn't want to admit it was BS.

My interest in time travel is real interest. Not some fakey BS where you order plans over the internet, build a "device" then tell yourself no, you weren't ripped off, you just couldn't find a proper "vortex."

No, if time travel ever is realized, it will be science that does it, not internet scammers and not plate rubbers.
Besides, the gist of my post that started this conversation was the overuse of terms like "vortex" by people that don't want to take the trouble to understand what they're yammering about. Education is painful. Far easier to just say "vortex" because, as we all know, that explains everything.

Harte

ETA: Meant to say your snail remark cracked me up.

H.

TimeFlipper

My first recollection of the word Vortex, being taken out of context from its original meaning of a swirling mass of water, was the UK`s first presentation of The Doctor Who series back in 1963...The title music written by Ron Grainger was originally going to be played by an orchestra but the BBC wanted a more "out of space" sound and so they hired one of their own people (Delia Derbyshire) who was into pure electronic music to perform the opening title music..

The appearance and disappearance sound of the TARDIS was created from a door in the BBC`s studio that creaked a lot when being opened and shut...she over-dubbed (added to the original track) the creaking sound several times over then added a heavy Reverb to give it the "outer space" type of sound..

The term Wormhole first came about in 1921with reference to physics, and in 1935 The Einstein-Rosen bridge or wormhole were paths that connected two different points in spacetime....IMHO the word Vortex has much more powerful and attractive way of describing a Wormhole, i mean, who would want to use Wormhole for describing a very enigmatic term in physics, when we can just simply call it a Vortex?!?! :eek: :LOL:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
...No, if time travel ever is realized, it will be science that does it, not internet scammers and not plate rubbers...
You could believe what you choose to believe, but I think time travel has already been realized, even by man on Earth. In fact, I think it was realized by them in ancient times, was lost in history, and was rediscovered in modern times, although it is uncommon knowledge. And I also believe there are a variety of alien races that have realized time travel before we did, and they put their desire for time travel in our DNA.