On the Brink of War

Carl Miller

Snow said=
It appears that something is going to happen with North Korea. It seems we are on the verge of destroying ourselves as a species and devastating our beautiful planet and our only home. All because we see ourselves as separate races, separate nationalities, separate religions and fail to acknowledge that we are all in this together as a species. Mankind.

North Korea is not weak. Any war with them would be cataclysmic. China has said there will be no winners. I don't think Americans understand that we could be facing war within our own borders. My opinion is if we don't stop meddling, we are asking for it. I also think that's why Trump got Xi on board, to handle the NK problem.

I agree with you so much, except that I am afraid nuclear war, or I AM afraid of the devastation it could cause into the future - for the survivors. It is something to be avoided at all costs. ALL COSTS.

@everybody= It is not a response. It is a sign i liked the comment, that there will be no winners, i add China does not want a war since China is on an ongoing process of development and growth and a war in the region would be devastating enough and it is definitely not what China needs at the moment. China has a profitable Market all over the world. When Money takes over there is no more need of war. For a few bucks in a time of need i got dresses from China in the blinking of the eye. Although they were only good for a night at a party, the dresses sewing dis sewed the following day, such products are good for nothing but they can help...
Anyway the ET community will not allow the idea of a world nuclear war for the simple fact that consequences or results from nuclear contamination will cause disruption on their own dimension. So, i do not believe in a war either with North Korea and any destruction in Japan or South Korea. A WW3 is completely out of question since part of humanity will be destroyed by natural cataclysms and not from a nuclear war. You can write that down to check it out later, if you and i will be living while these things begin to happen.

Snow

Exactly @Carl Miller. It is in everybody's best interest to resolve this without destructive conflict. And that is also true everywhere that conflict is taking place on this planet.

I'm interested in the comments about ET not allowing a 'world nuclear war' because it will be disruptive in their dimension. I have heard that UFO's were seen at sites where nukes were disarmed before they could be used. Also in the Podesta emails, an astronaut asserted that ET would not allow nuclear conflict. I wish I could find an indisputable example of this actually happening. Do you have any links?

"You can write that down to check it out later, if you and i will be living while these things begin to happen." Carl Miller
NOTED! (y)

Carl Miller

@Snow
Six year into the study of russian UFO incident, Institute 22, in Russia was called on to scrutinize an incident with global consequences.
When a suspected UFO incident placed the world on the brink of nuclear war.
The early 1980's were a time of tense relations between Soviet Union and the West.
The era of Peace had ended and the russian landscape was filled with the ballistic continental missile silos and other government facilities/bunkers into a new safe and functional “hardened” shelter complex.
Each of them contained nuclear weapons westwards (i mean pointing to the West or directed to the West).
And it was in one of these silos where a reported UFO incident caused a nuclear scare.
Today this silo in Ukraine is deserted. A treaty between US and USSR disabled the silo that now is in ruins.
But at this silo in 1982 something went terribly wrong.
It started at approximately 6 p.m. Soldier and people from the town near by spotted a strange object hovering the vicinity of the silo. A military described what he saw. He was riding a motorcycle not far from the silo and he saw a large object in the air. It had a perfect geometric shape.
At the same moment inside the silo and emergency warning red light indicated that a nuclear missile had switched to a launch mode. The siren made a loud warning noise. Somehow something entered the correct code, it was what the commander in chief reported to his superiors. But Moscow had not ordered the launch. Nor had any of the personnel in the bunker touched the control panel.
For fifteen agonizing seconds technicians frantically scrambled to stop the launch. Then without explanation the launch sequence was aborted. The command control got back to normal. The UFO vanished without leaving a trace.
This episode is sufficiently studied and known by the Governments , by the Military, by the ones who have the right to know about what is really going on inside the UFO phenomena.
Once again it crosses our mind a simple reality- Knowledge is power. The populace does not have the right to know about these things. This knowledge must be kept inside the drawers as classified piece of material.
Personally i do not need any Spin Doctor to lecture me on the UFO phenomena. By the way the politicians rejoice themselves into poking ridicule on the one who insists in talking about this issue. And we help them by ridiculing one another, helping them to hide the truth on UFOs. And life goes on with the bankers robbing our Money while we follow the way they had for us, parties, celebrations, sports, music and religious superstitions.

Last edited:

Snow

So the Senate is at the White House right now. . .

Update edit - nothing new was learned in WH briefing and same group of men is now briefing the HoR at the Capitol - so come on Donnie, did you really summon the Senate all over to the White House just because you could? Or as Bill Maher would say, "Just to be a dick?" sigh . . .

Last edited:

Harte

The YouTube account for that vid has been terminated.
So, what did it say?
The Boston Globe says:
U.S. officials said Wednesday’s briefings will center on three key issues: intelligence about the North’s capabilities; U.S. response options, including military ones; and how to get China and other countries to enforce existing economic sanctions on Pyongyang, along with ideas for new penalties. The officials weren’t authorized to speak publicly about plans for the closed-door briefings and requested anonymity.

‘‘China is the key to this,’’ Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said. ‘‘The purpose of this briefing is to tell us the situation and the intelligence we have and what (are) the options we have.’’
Link

Harte

Snow

The YouTube account for that vid has been terminated.
So, what did it say?
The Boston Globe says:
U.S. officials said Wednesday’s briefings will center on three key issues: intelligence about the North’s capabilities; U.S. response options, including military ones; and how to get China and other countries to enforce existing economic sanctions on Pyongyang, along with ideas for new penalties. The officials weren’t authorized to speak publicly about plans for the closed-door briefings and requested anonymity.

‘‘China is the key to this,’’ Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said. ‘‘The purpose of this briefing is to tell us the situation and the intelligence we have and what (are) the options we have.’’
Link

Harte
Thanks, @Harte , It was a live stream link, LOL - not a good idea, I guess :) I liked this article, too: Senators Told North Korea Nuclear Threat Is Urgent

Especially the closing paragraphs.

Snow

@Snow
Six year into the study of russian UFO incident, Institute 22, in Russia was called on to scrutinize an incident with global consequences.
When a suspected UFO incident placed the world on the brink of nuclear war.
The early 1980's were a time of tense relations between Soviet Union and the West.
The era of Peace had ended and the russian landscape was filled with the ballistic continental missile silos and other government facilities/bunkers into a new safe and functional “hardened” shelter complex.
Each of them contained nuclear weapons westwards (i mean pointing to the West or directed to the West).
And it was in one of these silos where a reported UFO incident caused a nuclear scare.
Today this silo in Ukraine is deserted. A treaty between US and USSR disabled the silo that now is in ruins.
But at this silo in 1982 something went terribly wrong.
It started at approximately 6 p.m. Soldier and people from the town near by spotted a strange object hovering the vicinity of the silo. A military described what he saw. He was riding a motorcycle not far from the silo and he saw a large object in the air. It had a perfect geometric shape.
At the same moment inside the silo and emergency warning red light indicated that a nuclear missile had switched to a launch mode. The siren made a loud warning noise. Somehow something entered the correct code, it was what the commander in chief reported to his superiors. But Moscow had not ordered the launch. Nor had any of the personnel in the bunker touched the control panel.
For fifteen agonizing seconds technicians frantically scrambled to stop the launch. Then without explanation the launch sequence was aborted. The command control got back to normal. The UFO vanished without leaving a trace.
This episode is sufficiently studied and known by the Governments , by the Military, by the ones who have the right to know about what is really going on inside the UFO phenomena.
Once again it crosses our mind a simple reality- Knowledge is power. The populace does not have the right to know about these things. This knowledge must be kept inside the drawers as classified piece of material.
Personally i do not need any Spin Doctor to lecture me on the UFO phenomena. By the way the politicians rejoice themselves into poking ridicule on the one who insists in talking about this issue. And we help them by ridiculing one another, helping them to hide the truth on UFOs. And life goes on with the bankers robbing our Money while we follow the way they had for us, parties, celebrations, sports, music and religious superstitions.

So "they" can launch and they can disable. In that case, shouldn't everyone disarm their nukes and remove the possibility that some outside group could launch them against the intent of the governments? Seems that is a bigger threat than just disabling any intended use of them, right? I think they have to keep that UFO demonstration of our vulnerability classified because what sane person would not demand that total nuclear disarmament was the only rational solution and insist that it be done immediately?

Plus, governments manipulate us with our fear of each other. If we aren't afraid of our neighbors, then what? It makes me surprised that we are allowed the internet - it makes the world so much smaller when I can have this chat with you, because English has become the international language and when regular citizens from different countries start having fruitful and peaceful discussions it gets hard to fear each other.

Why don't governments truly want peace? What purpose does it serve to have all this division and suspicion between races and nationalities and religions? We are the "lucky" ones, with our parties and celebrations and sports events and movies to keep us distracted. There is a large proportion of Earth's population who are too weak from disease and hunger to need frivolity as a means of distraction. And how can we even sleep at night knowing that? What a seriously fucked up world we live in . . .

Carl Miller

My take on that speaks much of the true nature of humanity. If one considers humanity under the scope of what the History tells us one will easily comes to the conclusion that the instintive nature predominates among us. Unfortunately humanity has evolved to the beating of war drums if we consider technology as a parameter to development.
Anyway 'our humanity' is composed of a little community from the slums of a big city. We tend to judge the whole through a part.
My take is that the best of humanity is not on planet Earth. All globes are inhabitted.
Along these lines making an analogy since violence remains circumscribed within the parameters of the slum the police will deal with it using the normal measures.
But if the slum people find out a way to annihilate not only their community and if the damage extends to the city the police will be oblige to stop or forbid the use of that nuke.
It happens among us since humanity started nuclear testing.
My take is that the criminal humanity on the planet earth is not divided by nationality but for money power.
Since i watch the same movies as you.I listen to the same songs as you and we are political allies. It does not really matter the geopolitical domain we are currently living.

Last edited:

Snow

Another failed missile test?

Seriously? I sincerely hope the launches are being sabotaged, by us or others, I don't mind which - Just prove to NK that they can't be a threat if they can't get their missiles in the air. It's more effective if they are using perfectly good missiles and they are failing than if they are just no good at making launchable ballistics.

Now we get to see if China's word is good and they will sanction the shit out of NK. I think they will.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Another failed missile test?

Seriously? I sincerely hope the launches are being sabotaged, by us or others, I don't mind which - Just prove to NK that they can't be a threat if they can't get their missiles in the air. It's more effective if they are using perfectly good missiles and they are failing than if they are just no good at making launchable ballistics.

Now we get to see if China's word is good and they will sanction the shit out of NK. I think they will.

It could be we have another advanced aircraft that is destroying their launches. Here is a Space-X launch that exploded at the same time a mysterious UFO craft was seen in the background.