One way time travel opportunity. Would you go?

Carl Miller

This time travel stuff is one of the weirdest thing i ve ever heard.
It's so mind blowing that people in general and psychiatrists in particular
Won't think twice and tag people interested in it as completely nuts.
But these taggers will have a lot of trouble explaining the phenomena of
missing planes and ships in Bermuda Triangle. Complete fleet of planes have actually
disappeared without leaving a mere trace. How to explain this stuff?
Vortexes leading to parallel realities?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Lol Numenorean7. I hope it sounds fair. It would be the only way I go. :) It is all, or nothing. :) :cool:

And Carl, isn't it sad how close minded people are? Imagine if they opened a little to possibility. But, I am sure they are all to busy being 'normal' while I am simply trying to master humility. lol. I believe the greatest science in the world we have yet to even begin to see the depths of, greater than time travel even, is Love... What is the power of love? God said that because of it, he could create all of creation. Think about that... Love is the most powerful action we have ever seen. By mere words of love spoken, it brought everything to life. I don't believe any of us have seen something more mysterious and powerful.

What is love? I asked 1200 women that question. Not one of them knew the answer.

But one woman had an interesting answer. She said it's like catching a cold. But it takes about 6 months before you get better.

Carl Miller

And Carl, isn't it sad how close minded people are? Imagine if they opened a little to possibility. But, I am sure they are all to busy being 'normal' while I am simply trying to master humility. lol. I believe the greatest science in the world we have yet to even begin to see the depths of, greater than time travel even, is Love... What is the power of love?

Busy being normal and forgetting who we really are. We are connected by love and light. Dogmatic religions have abused and misused the idea of love from the epistle of Paul from where you paraphrased what he said about love. Unfortunately love propaganda by preachers
remained as ideals. Ideals are not facts. Perhaps a better aproach into love would be investigating ourselves why we do love being competitive, for example.
Religions are divisive, they advertise love and feed bias. Anyway that s not the point. The point is that it seems that we are divisive and we created a god in our image. Much better than this is sticking to practicalities regarding love. Who loves will care for the object of love. Well we cannot love everyone according to this mindset unless we may help all humanity. I may love and care for people circumscribed in my area mainly those who depend on me. Being more specific and personal i can love and care for my youngest who lost her mother tragically
and is being fostered ny my ex. I can love my ex providing her health care, i can love my two other daughters seing to their needs since they are graduating this year. I extend this love to those connected to me by family bonds. Whoever gives away love invariably receives love. By being kind i may love mt colleagues from work. Eventually who knows
I may be beneficial to someone i do not know.
Theoretically the only beings capable of true love would be bodhysatvas as Jesus or Buddha as
the priests advocate. Their range of love power would permeate all humanity. It is a humility lesson for me cause i do not have such a power unless i may be aiding without knowing.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

@onesix
To help you get back into the topic i suggest that it can be possible to time travel.
You know that space and time are proper to our 3 dimensional world (mind-space-time).
For example, if someone gets his head bumped onto the floor he will temporarily be 'out' so to say.He won't be in control of his cerebral function within some lapse of time. So whilst in 'black out' he will lose the notion of the passage of time since he won't be having the ability to measure space. Time space and mind are interconnected. If one of the pillars succumb the whole house collapse. Functioning upon other realities-planes of vibration-dimensions-realms you will notice that the notion of space is oblittered. Once you think of a certain place you are already there. The notion of times escapes measurement. You won't have any yardstick to measure time or space.
Many people got caught up in old ideas. Their likeminded thoughts create their environment.
I have visited many made up pseudo realities. Astral cities with customs of the middle ages.
This way only you can consider to be time travelling unlike this way time travel in 3dimensional world is impossible.
We create our own reality to match our belief system.
Do not doubt there are religionists creating hell for those who got grabbed by their superstitions.
Old souls from Popes and bishops are caught up in low dimensional planes. There they created churches religious institutions prisons court martials so to say and they go on imposing fear to take over the followers souls.
These dimensions are thought created regardless of our current daily life they (realities) persist as long as there are people to believe in them.
So time travel depends on the participants consciousness. A 'reality' is a matrix created by many minds that coalesce and lend realism to a certain dream.

Carl Miller

Who am i to convince you indoctinating
you into a specific mindset either philosophical or religious?
Be the Light unto Yourself , said Buddha.
My individual mission in life is not convincing nor indoctrinating anyone.
My intent posting on networks related to psychical phenomena and correlated
issues is seeing together with likeminded people investigating inexplicable phenomena.
Phenomena of UFO sightings and mindblowing evidences from people claiming to have been aducted to ETs UFO artifacts found in implants, the episodes of missing ships and planes in
mysterious places such as Bermuda Triangle.
Telepathy, remote viewing, mind over matter in PK experiments, Marian Apparitions, aports, transports, exorcism, poltergeist, parallel realities, out of the body experiences, near death experiences, death bed visions and so on.
Any investigation which deserves this name starts with an assumption. Obviously if we are in the process of investigating inquiring into things we do not know. We keep an objective approach with a scientific mind trying to rule out what is is proven to be false without knowing the truth.
As an image of the Creator we do not flatter ourselves to be proud selfish owners of any truth.
We are only applying our birth right as co creators in the lower plane of vibration. This is not considered to be proud. Jesus said the light that shines within us would have to be placed on the table to illumined the room, badly paraphrasing the Master.
If i seemed to contradict your religious feelings attacking those who misguide followers misusing the Bible or other sacred holy book i deeply apologize to you.
I meant from the beginning exposing these religionists tricks and traps those who charge money feeding the rich and abusing the poor. Do not imagine how would they have anything to do to you. I think you must be misinterpretting my words. Anyway if you felt hurt in your feelings from my words i apologize. Intentions good.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
cool,, then yes I am gone. all my kids are old enough to fend for them selves, I'll just leave them a last will and testament .. next stop 1000 yrs. into tomorrow

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok maybe I should fess up about now huh??:D

with the rapid advance of modern science I figure in the next 2oo yrs. time travel will be a common place event..... so in a 1k yrs. I should be able to come back at will....... :p

walt willis

This time travel stuff is one of the weirdest thing i ve ever heard.
It's so mind blowing that people in general and psychiatrists in particular
Won't think twice and tag people interested in it as completely nuts.
But these taggers will have a lot of trouble explaining the phenomena of
missing planes and ships in Bermuda Triangle. Complete fleet of planes have actually
disappeared without leaving a mere trace. How to explain this stuff?
Vortexes leading to parallel realities?
Carl,
You are one of the very few people on any forum that understands logic and reason.
Thanks for sharing what you know about the two subjects.