One way time travel opportunity. Would you go?

Rin Eran

If it's real, I won't go. I would rather have letter sent to my past or future self that time travel is real and It's from present me so I'd definitely believe it. I'd send my diaries to my past self too.

RHYS

KHAOS:
Your traditional outlook about certain things sounds rather awesome & refreshing. I often feel the same way. Don't know how many women I've teased in my life about me getting them a washboard to rough it out lol. Did you ever watch a PBS program called "1800s House "? A modern family agrees to have the experience.

And yes, I'd most def take the 1-way ticket to land most anywhere prior to 1950s. The 50s-70s just bore me somehow. Exclude third world- type areas too. Ancient world also ok.

Here's a twist: once we agreed to take the trip, do you presume we would be arriving with/out current knowledge or recollection of our time or progress here?

Among others things, I think many wish they had a choice in their existence and many have learned or endured from failures or mistakes here. I actually keep few regrets but push forward with hindsight.

TimeFlipper

What if some weirdo appeared on your lawn and offered you a one way time travel journey.

You can time travel once. Only once to the past or the future, the choice is yours. But take your time to think about it, as there will be no going back. It's a one way ticket to another time.

Where would you go? Would you even go at all?

P.S. Don't tell me we are all "one way time travelling" at a rate of 1 second per second. Please don't! :p
Sorry Admin but we all actually travel at the descending rate of gravity, 9.8m/s2..not 1 sec per sec lol :D

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
What if some weirdo appeared on your lawn and offered you a one way time travel journey.

You can time travel once. Only once to the past or the future, the choice is yours. But take your time to think about it, as there will be no going back. It's a one way ticket to another time.

P.S. Don't tell me we are all "one way time travelling" at a rate of 1 second per second. Please don't! :p
Sorry Admin but we all actually travel at the descending rate of gravity, 9.8m/s2..not 1 sec per sec lol :D

I think you are confusing the acceleration of gravity to the rate time flows.

TimeFlipper

I just had a thought...How about using "remote viewing" to take a look into the future? lol :)

TimeFlipper

I think you are confusing the acceleration of gravity to the rate time flows.
Einstein i think you are confused over fact and fun...loosen up and get that time machine of yours working lol :p