OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

Nice to see and understand....

How the short story that inspired Arrival helps us interpret the film’s major twist

The film suggests that knowing what will happen in the future doesn’t diminish the meaning behind a choice you’ll make today. On the contrary, it says every choice you do make can be made knowing it will actively shape what’s to come. As Emerson once wrote, life's a journey, not a destination. In the circular, non-linear minds of Arrival’s aliens and Louise Banks, the destination doesn’t even exist.

Krish

If you are going for higher level thoughts in the internet...here is one...please read the comment by Mr. Jena and any feedback...on that comment...very interesting...

Krish

REMOTE VIEWING

I was told...

If you do, you die...why?

Think about -

The story of Wesley Crusher with The Traveler (Eric Menyuk) in TNG (Star Trek)

Where No One Has Gone Before (TNG) recurring thereafter
Humanoid from Tau Alpha C with exceptional mental abilities, including mastery over Space and Time and Thought.

That is a story...actual items will remove your spirit from the body ...and you die. No life forms in the Universe can do that...plain and simple. So, do not do it...

It is more like they have connected to akashic records or 100% faking it. I was told that MK Ultra people have died on this program.

Project MKUltra - Wikipedia

So, be careful...for your life...

Krish

According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe. They've counted the galaxies in a particular region, and multiplied this up to estimate the number for the whole universe.

I was told that our corner of the Universe has about 50 Galaxies that are in a Governance. So, when they say Galactic Federaion it is this little par of the Universe. Beyond that, it is too large a distance for even UFOs to go....

We shall see what happens in the next 1000 years....

Krish

NICE ONE....did not want to for get it.....

I read Dr Michael Newtons books. He uses hypnosis to make his patients remember what happens between lives. Over time he noted that all his patients reported similar experiences. Here is a good summary for his book
Journey of Souls
And here is a YouTube link where he describes what happens in the afterlife.

Krish

For my Paranormalis Friends...that are interested...

For the last 15,000 years (about)...our high end people are doings tons of stuff for us...see Journey of Souls....

I know one...my high level spiritual guide who was a very senior American Political person long long ago (not allows to say the name)...is involved with the future part along with others....

The point beings...things happens over time (on a continuous basis) on Planet Earth...it is a must...So, that is how Universe works...

Krish

BAD. News is coming....for whatever reason bad groups are coming in about 5 years...we shall see our life..

A Shaman can tell us more....thank you

Last edited: