Paranormal Report: Black Eyed Children Stories

BlastTyrant

Minita the more you know the more you will start to recognize odd things around you, study and open your mind to the possibilitys and the Strange and Odd will eventually seek you.

BlastTyrant

lol You see allot of things much more differently when you know whats going on around you. Start slowly and work your way into the world of the paranormal ;)

trekie4ever

lol You see allot of things much more differently when you know whats going on around you. Start slowly and work your way into the world of the paranormal ;)

Lol I think I accidentally changed her mind. Some of you know my experiences are less than positive :-(

The paranormal is safe if you look into in a responsible safe manner. Most people jump in haphazardly getting message boards and performing strange rituals they don't understand.

Minita

Lol I think I accidentally changed her mind. Some of you know my experiences are less than positive :-(

The paranormal is safe if you look into in a responsible safe manner. Most people jump in haphazardly getting message boards and performing strange rituals they don't understand.
Yes! I took very seriously whatever you said. I am just a simple girl with many dreams.

BlastTyrant

Minita this is the best place to be for Questions and anything you need to know, so always feel free to ask us questions or even stress concerns and we should be able to help!

TonyBravo

Be carefull of what you wish for it might not be always what you expect it to be (Coveat emptur or buyer beware) .