Pope to Discuss Alien Contact on June 5th

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'll just be willing to bet that the major news networks wont touch this.

Agreed. I'm skimming the Vatican website and see no mention of this. We'll just have to wait 2 days and see if it really happens. :) Even so, my guess is that it would just be a general statement. As much as I want full disclosure, I'm not so sure it would the Pope doing it. Opinions?

TnWatchdog

I think the Vatican knows more than most people think about a lot of things. I have nothing against Catholics but IMO the Vatican is like most governments. Can they be trusted when big money, contributions, are involved? After their Fatima explaination it will be interesting to hear what they may say about aliens. They may say, " Turn or burn...they are coming for you with lasers!"

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
If some people are aware of alien activity on Earth, or at least of alien contact, the Vatican are among them for sure.

I really have no idea what to expect out of this. An official disclosure that aliens are real? Hard to tell. Maybe they're only gonna say that they recognize that believing in aliens isn't against anything of religious nature.