Pope to Discuss Alien Contact on June 5th

TnWatchdog

I think that pope wants to speak words, that works with many belief systems. There are lots of people who does not believe in aliens, but believe in spirit and angels. If the pope would just directly say, that aliens will land, that would cause too many negative feelings to many who believe something else.

for example, if one believes in god, and pope says there are aliens, it would cause some sort of cognitive dissonation and maybe person would stop believing pope's words or he would stop believing god. Even existence of aliens does not say, that there would not be god and other way around.

So I think he will speak in a way that there is something bigger out there, but I find it hard to believe that he will say 'aliens will land...'. But who knows I can be wrong too :)
I was kidding.

Voyageur

I think that pope wants to speak words, that works with many belief systems. There are lots of people who does not believe in aliens, but believe in spirit and angels. If the pope would just directly say, that aliens will land, that would cause too many negative feelings to many who believe something else.

for example, if one believes in god, and pope says there are aliens, it would cause some sort of cognitive dissonation and maybe person would stop believing pope's words or he would stop believing god. Even existence of aliens does not say, that there would not be god and other way around.

So I think he will speak in a way that there is something bigger out there, but I find it hard to believe that he will say 'aliens will land...'. But who knows I can be wrong too :)
I was kidding.
But what?? I am extraterrestrial and I do not know the word kidding :0

There must be something wrong with my sarcasm detector :)

Voyageur

But what?? I am extraterrestrial and I do not know the word kidding :0

There must be something wrong with my sarcasm detector :)
Yeah, I joke about alot of things. We live in interesting times but I still keep a sense of humor. I'm the 'what if guy' lol
I love humour my self as well, I think it is one of the best thing on earth. But I think you should be pope. What would you say to the mass? :)

TnWatchdog

I love humour my self as well, I think it is one of the best thing on earth. But I think you should be pope. What would you say to the mass? :)
Tell it like it is. Tell the masses that no one ever knows the day or time of their departure, so be ready...for anything. I think the Pope and world governments have a lot to loose if something is going to happen and we become aware of it. Panic, martial law, and outright chaos would occur if we were told anything besides it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. So in the best interests of humanity, he will just give the basic 'be nice-help others' speech. This is my opinion so what do others think?

Voyageur

Why do we always get mad if something happens? If someone starts to believe in god, ufos etc.., it usually seems like they have an urgent need to tell everyone about it and act radical. Why won't we just continue our living, going to work, keep doing our stuff normally, just only a little happier than we did it before. I personally see it in a way, that if we could act semi-normally if we see aliens/spirits/supernatural phenomens, I believe we would have much better chance to shift in a world where we could experience more of those.

HDRKID

Hi Voyager:

Please understand that the aliens hate the pope. I know this from being with them. They would constantly be making jokes about the pope.

I told them that my mother was jewish, but on my fathers side my grandfather and grandmother were catholic, and I did not want to hear jokes about the pope any more.

Well, this did not stop the aliens. They would put on funny hats and speak Latin to howls of laughter. I still remember some of the jokes about the pope.

1) The pope called Michael Jackson up. He want wacko jacko to become a priest.
2) What sound terrifies a pope - a police siren.
3) What two words panic a pope - boys escaping.

Well, I got mad and wanted to get even. Therefore, I said that venari women reminded me of the East German Olympics team because they are muscular warriors. That they looked like men wearing wings.

The aliens got real angry. They threaten to send me back to earth one way. I said I was sorry. They forgave me.

Voyageur

Hi Voyager:

Please understand that the aliens hate the pope. I know this from being with them. They would constantly be making jokes about the pope.

I told them that my mother was jewish, but on my fathers side my grandfather and grandmother were catholic, and I did not want to hear jokes about the pope any more.

Well, this did not stop the aliens. They would put on funny hats and speak Latin to howls of laughter. I still remember some of the jokes about the pope.

1) The pope called Michael Jackson up. He want wacko jacko to become a priest.
2) What sound terrifies a pope - a police siren.
3) What two words panic a pope - boys escaping.

Well, I got mad and wanted to get even. Therefore, I said that venari women reminded me of the East German Olympics team because they are muscular warriors. That they looked like men wearing wings.

The aliens got real angry. They threaten to send me back to earth one way. I said I was sorry. They forgave me.

You have seen aleins who do sarcasm? How interesting! I have only met beings who do not even laugh. Almost all of them live in a very high, loving state and can be creative & playful, but in that way you discribed, I have never experienced.

Usually beings I have met, use humour in a way that it does not hurt anyone. They are so emotionally connected to each other so they do not cause harm to others, but what race have you been communicating with?

In Arcturian pattern I have had some joking coming trough but not in a way you told. And usually they are so high state that their humour never hurts anyone. interesting to see there are those who use humor too :)

Carl Miller

There's a huge powerful astronomical telescope scanning the vatican skies and now we know that ufologists are also wearing religious habits. Glad to know that the Vatican is leading the way towards Disclosure. Meanwhile back we are kept in the dark over new sources of energy since the Elite wishes to continue making a profit out of our ignorance and we will go on buying oil and gas at higher and higher prices. People talk of the end of the world and one of the supposed Virgin Mary predictions would be that in dooming days people would be seen walking naked on the streets. Now we know that this is not uncommon though we'd better turn a blind eye to it for it does not appeal to the most educated people. Now rumors of Et descending the Earth in large scale with the purpose of intimidating the earthlings it seems honestly improbable since fleets of craft have crossed the skies all over the world. Well documented cases which indicates thst if Ets intent would be invading the Earth taking over the hegemony into controlling human affairs they would already have done it.

Last edited: