Pope to Discuss Alien Contact on June 5th

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here's a thought. Try doing a search through a proxy server located in another country. The idea is if censorship is going on, the censors wont be able to censor information in every country.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Experiment and proof there probably is censorship: I tried to access vatican.com via Free Proxy Server and all the vatican articles were blocked out. It appears that if they can't figure out where you're from, they won't show you anything.
The only thing we can do is wait and see if someone finds something interesting and spreads it around.

BTW, CNN doesn't like it, either.

uri09

What are you supposed to search for finding the information? I'm from Germany so I've got an european IP. I can give you information if you say what to search for.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What are you supposed to search for finding the information? I'm from Germany so I've got an european IP. I can give you information if you say what to search for.

We want to know if the Vatican/Pope made a speech about aliens on June 5th. If you could check for us, that would be awesome. Thanks.

uri09

We want to know if the Vatican/Pope made a speech about aliens on June 5th. If you could check for us, that would be awesome. Thanks.
So far, I can't find any information about this. Only other related things but at the moment I don't have time. This Afternoon (European Time) I will do more research on this and post some results.

uri09

The only thing I can find so far are rumors about the same topic we are discussing here. The only event I saw on the 5th june with my IP was the meeting between the pope and Putin. Sorry but I don't find anything. I think this was a hoax.

Carl Miller

The Church- the entity that represented the elite in the Middle Ages-the Era of the Darkness- now wishes to redeem itself from keeping humanity in ignorance and boundage is openly and shamelessly using the social media to express its desire to contribute in disclosing on Alien existence and activities on planet Earth. Congratulations!.

TnWatchdog

I know it is a bit past June...but good things, maybe, happen for those who wait. The Pope, in his NY speech, tells everyone to love your enemies as you would your friend, get right with your family and the Creator cause...
THEY are coming and coming SOON!
THEY are coming for YOU!
Many will be taken away 'in the twinkling of an eye' and many will remain to endure the Great Tribulation...and on and on.
Now that would make for one heck of a historical speech.

Voyageur

I think that pope wants to speak words, that works with many belief systems. There are lots of people who does not believe in aliens, but believe in spirit and angels. If the pope would just directly say, that aliens will land, that would cause too many negative feelings to many who believe something else.

for example, if one believes in god, and pope says there are aliens, it would cause some sort of cognitive dissonation and maybe person would stop believing pope's words or he would stop believing god. Even existence of aliens does not say, that there would not be god and other way around.

So I think he will speak in a way that there is something bigger out there, but I find it hard to believe that he will say 'aliens will land...'. But who knows I can be wrong too :)