quartz crystals used in the hdr witness well and super beacon

steven chiverton

well i have a number of clear cut quartz crystals same ones that can be used in the hdr witness well and the super beacon, we all know that quartz when stressed creates a charge but what is not yet known until late last night that it also creates a high pitched or high frequency sound so low you have to have it shoved in your ear and maybe touching those small hairs that send signals to your eardrum to hear it without touching the ear itself i found out early hours of the morning in the dead silent night and with good hearing its like fast but clear white noise and this was after holding it and warming it up for a time its lower sound than a mossie but i can hear it ok i got it several times before i realised its coming from the narrower end of the quartz where its point is , we are not supposed to be able to hear ultrasound or infrasound or is my hearing tuned more for this what ever its classed as this one out of a number of crystals is the only one i tested when i discovered this
how far have you got with the time travel?
havent got to that far yet im taking my time cant aford to make big erorrs in it and not being able to get back

steven chiverton

Well I guess first maybe you could see if the sound is real, and is emitting from the crystal and why. An objective technique, like seeing if someone or something else can hear or measure the sound would aid this.

Supposedly crystals have metaphysical properties based on their natural formations (shapes and angles). Maybe this one is better at transmitting or reflecting certain frequencies. Even tech industry researchers have realized that different shaping of quartz leads to different results in terms of energy transfer and maintenance: Energy-trapping analysis for the bi-stepped mesa quartz crystal microbalance using the finite element method

I'm not sure why your shoulder didn't hurt before though if that crystal was emitting the hf sound all along. Unless you're referring to another crystal causing the pain. If not, perhaps its one of the experiments or some other reason your arm hurts.

But there could be something wrong with either or any of your crystals. If you're concerned about any, I'd suggest cleansing them, maybe multiple ways, and for an extended time, if you think its necessary. Don't use and try not to touch any of the water that the crystal(s) you think is negative is cleansed in, and make sure to rinse them with (preferably) filtered water after they are cleanse.
the crystal
Well I guess first maybe you could see if the sound is real, and is emitting from the crystal and why. An objective technique, like seeing if someone or something else can hear or measure the sound would aid this. its a strange one new to me as far as i can say shoulders are not supposed to ache after unsuccessfully trying to energise a dead crystal, last night again in tried it and i still cannot get it to vibrate i even got a pastor friend to bless it to and it still didn't help ill try the salty water in full moonlight next time when the moon phases are right as its all different lately and not right , another thing if your hands are not dry enough it wont work somehow when the skin is wet or moistened

Supposedly crystals have metaphysical properties based on their natural formations (shapes and angles). Maybe this one is better at transmitting or reflecting certain frequencies. Even tech industry researchers have realized that different shaping of quartz leads to different results in terms of energy transfer and maintenance: Energy-trapping analysis for the bi-stepped mesa quartz crystal microbalance using the finite element method

I'm not sure why your shoulder didn't hurt before though if that crystal was emitting the hf sound all along. Unless you're referring to another crystal causing the pain. If not, perhaps its one of the experiments or some other reason your arm hurts.

But there could be something wrong with either or any of your crystals. If you're concerned about any, I'd suggest cleansing them, maybe multiple ways, and for an extended time, if you think its necessary. Don't use and try not to touch any of the water that the crystal(s) you think is negative is cleansed in, and make sure to rinse them with (preferably) filtered water after they are cleanse.

steven chiverton

I might be able to help with what is causing the quartz to emit a sound. Quartz will physically vibrate under the influence of an oscillating electric field. I wouldn't be surprised to find out it is due to the mains power lines. Some quartz crystals may be closer to the resonant frequency of the power lines. So the closer it is, the more audible it will be. The crystal will also emit a voltage signal mirroring the sound. So it might be possible to measure the voltage and frequency from the crystal. I would try walking around with the audible crystal to see if you can locate the source of the electric field that is probably contributing to this.
the sound being so tiny under that of a mossie i cant compare it to ac power line hum as this is higher pitch but low volume im running out of ways to explain it the best as i can

steven chiverton

oh last night was very windy so i wasent able to hear the crystal that dose vibrate as the noise was to much to hear through so i tested a few the one that i cannot get to work and the one that dose vibrate latter on

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I might be able to help with what is causing the quartz to emit a sound. Quartz will physically vibrate under the influence of an oscillating electric field. I wouldn't be surprised to find out it is due to the mains power lines. Some quartz crystals may be closer to the resonant frequency of the power lines. So the closer it is, the more audible it will be. The crystal will also emit a voltage signal mirroring the sound. So it might be possible to measure the voltage and frequency from the crystal. I would try walking around with the audible crystal to see if you can locate the source of the electric field that is probably contributing to this.
the sound being so tiny under that of a mossie i cant compare it to ac power line hum as this is higher pitch but low volume im running out of ways to explain it the best as i can

The mains was just a likely culprit. You never know if someone is using the mains to piggyback an extra signal onto it. Quartz is extremely sensitive to voltage fields. You can hook up a voltmeter to the quartz to see if there is any voltage. Or a sensitive frequency meter to see if there is any frequency present. And pay attention to the location where you hear the sound.

steven chiverton

that crystal that i couldn't get to vibrate with that very low tiny high frequency sound is starting to work now after i kickstarted it again i used 2, 40 khz tuning forks and i held one each side of the crystal after getting them to vibrate by subjecting each fork to a shock impact on a wooden chest of drawers then i moved each tuning fork up and down each side of that quartz crystal and i held the quartz upright so it pointed up and i swirled one vibrating tuning fork around it then repeated it again from the other end pointing up and using the other tuning fork now after holding the crystal and energizing it i can just hear it ringing. so i think maybe these quartz crystals if they ring ok , then maybe they are cleansed, or charged with positive energy. by holding 2 resonating tuning forks and using them to vibrate that quartz enough to ring with the high pitched sound . while holding them they get what i can imagine is sticky iether from the light swet of my hands or some hdr like rubbing coil stick reaction and it feels like steven gibbs describes it as gummy gluey

Last edited:

steven chiverton

i tried to record this amazing sound with a digital recorder but it just cant do it its not sensitive enough even at its highest sensitivity it gets drowned out by the natural background sounds , i could try the very sensitive 4 mile mic ive made it before and its very sensitive but then i have to deal with the feedback noises and everything else miles away over the top of it

TimeFlipper

Could you try finding the centre frequency of the sound and build a small passive band pass filter to cut down the other frequencies causing the problem? :)

brian jj

i tried to record this amazing sound with a digital recorder but it just cant do it its not sensitive enough even at its highest sensitivity it gets drowned out by the natural background sounds , i could try the very sensitive 4 mile mic ive made it before and its very sensitive but then i have to deal with the feedback noises and everything else miles away over the top of it
get a parabolic mirror and use that

brian jj

The mains was just a likely culprit. You never know if someone is using the mains to piggyback an extra signal onto it. Quartz is extremely sensitive to voltage fields. You can hook up a voltmeter to the quartz to see if there is any voltage. Or a sensitive frequency meter to see if there is any frequency present. And pay attention to the location where you hear the sound.

i don't think its possible to measure the voltage of a large quartz crystal using a voltmeter. a voltmeters impedence is around 10megaohms. Your crystal would have the impedance of many gigaohms or teraohms. the only solution would be to build a voltage follower using a lmc6041 op amp.