Reversed engineered Titor's machine

JUT

What stops you building a consortium of information as a project similar to sourceforge.net for programmers but utilise paranormalis.com as a building platform to create, test and debug these theorys or factual projects? Who's in as time travel using grid positions or (ley lines) for electromagnetic and laser singularities to create a real time travel vortex/portal?

dh1

My main concern is the spiritual aspect and weapons applications of time travel technology. It's got tons of side effects and usages other than time travel. Like producing fissionable isotopes from ordinary materials, creating psychic amplifying alchemical elixirs and ormus materials.

I think it all has to wait for the event...which will outroll this evenly to the world with surveillance to avoid a new arms race, terrorism and ww3. Part of that will be medical tech to cure psychopathy, sociopathy, narcisissm, alcoholism, etc, etc.

Almost every person I taught this stuff to without any censorship really didn't end well. The only thing I can see working is if people are cured of emotional and mental disorders first then given disclosed info. That works pretty well but it's a 1-to-1 type interaction. Not a mass disclosure on a website.

After understanding the tech pretty well and most of it's weapons applications I gotta say the stability of society at the moment is pretty nice even with it's insane problems.

Most of this stuff is already public...so once the bow breaks and the basics are revealed...bamo everyone will now everything by doing simple google searches. That's the main issue.

That's really why Tesla didn't reveal a single equation to be released after his death. He was in his 80's, wasn't married, had no kids, cousins, siblings, parents all dead. Tesla himself knew there had to be an equal rollout of this tech to all nations otherwise it would probably trigger ww3.

"Perhaps with the free and open release of Tesla's secret, the scientific and governmental bureaucracies will be. shocked awake from their slumber, and we can develop defenses before Armageddon occurs. Perhaps there is hope after all -- for even Brezhnev, in his strange July, 1975 proposal to the SALT talks, seemed to reveal a perception that a turning point in war and weaponry may have been reached, and that human imagination is incapable of dealing with the ability to totally engineer reality itself. Having tested the weapons, the Soviets must be aware that the ill-provoked oscillation of timeflow affects the minds and thoughts -- and the very lifestreams and even the collective species unconsciousnesses -- of all lifeforms on earth. They must know that these weapons are two-edged swords, and that the backlash from their use can be far more terrible to the user than was the original effect to his victim.

If we can avoid the Apocalypse, the fantastic secret of Nikola Tesla can be employed to cure and elevate man, not kill him. Tesla's discovery can eventually remove every conceivable external human limitation."
Associated Papers Some Characteristics of the Phase Conjugate Wave

Last edited:

dh1

What stops you building a consortium of information as a project similar to sourceforge.net for programmers but utilise paranormalis.com as a building platform to create, test and debug these theorys or factual projects? Who's in as time travel using grid positions or (ley lines) for electromagnetic and laser singularities to create a real time travel vortex/portal?

Sure I'm in.

TimeFlipper

@dh1 The Technical Proof : scalar waves exist video clip that you previously posted...The guy called Meyl is a con man..Firstly he says one of his "demonstration kits" costs 800euros which is approx $830..Fot that money you get a function generator with a frequency read out, a small amp and a piece of plastic upon which are a few turns of copper to form a coil, plus two round pieces of stainless steel for the "antennas"..you could assemble all those items for less that $100!! :whistle:

A function generator only gives out waveforms such as a sine wave (sinusoidal says Meyl)..square wave..triangular wave and with some models a noise source which they claim is white noise...A function generator does NOT generate RF waves (electro-magnetic waves) as Meyl claimed in his video clip, even if the output is fed through his "pancake coil" LOL....I fell off my chair laughing when he spoke of his function generator and said if you get one sine-wave at 4.7Mhz that is in resonance and another sine-wave in resonance at 7.7Mhz, you can divide the 4.7 into 7.7 which gives you roughly 1.5, and that represents the "fact" the scalar wave he is generating is travelling at 1.5 times the speed of light!! :ROFLMAO:

Meyl quoted Maxwell and his idea that a scalar wave can be "formed" from an electromagnetic wave and that the scalar wave would be at a 90 degree angle from the EM wave..I think that Meyl believed his pancake coil would miraculously be responsible for creating that pesky little scalar wave!! :ROFLMAO:

Moving away from conman Meyl, its ok if you believe in the existence of Orgone and DOR, however you did make me smile when you said cold weather affects Orgone, and i assumed that you made one of those pesky Orgone Cloud Busters of which there are lots of them of you tube, but did you remember to use a trailing wire into the ground to earth out the DOR build ups in the copper rods? :eek:

I think you have misunderstood my Delta Time Antennas and Delta Time Coils...There is coaxial wire around the vertical parts of my Delta T Antenna and loudspeaker wire around the horizontal parts....The Delta Time Coils were used in an experiment at Montauk, and they were placed on the floor and around the "Montauk Chair" in which sat Duncan Cameron, who was the person they used to create the alleged time-tunnel from our Earth to Mars...You can find out much more about the equipment used in that experiment which includes a 150foot Delta Time Antenna...By the way it is possible for that antenna to be resonant on all frequencies!!...Download The Montauk Experiment and Montauk Revisited for in depth info (y) :)

Last edited:

dh1

Yes I've read those books. I'm familiar with it all. Just showing ya the geometric link between the coil and the other devices. The concentric oscillating 90 degree arrangement.

Yes, Meyl's stuff costs way more than what the kits are composed of, he admits that but says it's to raise money and his sales targets are universities. There's ebay people that have built his kits and sell them for much less. Meyl's ok with that.

He should do that cuz nobody ever funds this stuff due to all the character assassination behavior. Gotta remember English isn't his first language. Don't be so harsh. The Russian research also suffers from translation problems when they speak or write english. He's also released the schematics so he wants people to experiment.

Meyl claims his setups still work with the top spherical electrode removed. He still gets wireless transmission of power to a receiver that has no battery or anything to power it. It's not a simple crystal radio setup as the receiver gets the same voltage as the transmitter. That's normally impossible at the distances this thing works at.

Plus there's no thermal noise inefficiencies. He gets 100% transmission as if it was superconductive.

Anywhoo yeah I grounded my cloudbuster with a wire and sometimes with flowing water per the original instructions. Point being was it doesn't work as efficiently or at all in winter time. Neither do pyramids, why you find most of them near the equator.

Orgone accumulators should be renamed 'orgone generators'. They do attract some orgone in the air as well but the generation process is more accurate. That's why it's temperature dependent. Lattice vibrations of the copper tube emit longitudinal waves away from the tube but also inwards where they interfere together to produce a standing longitudinal wave otherwise known as a scalar wave. That scalar wave does attract other scalar waves from the environment too which is less understood. Can say pyramids are also orgone generator/accumulators. Not a coincidence that modern pyramids are also made of copper tubing.

What people don't know is redhot copper underdoes a nuclear reaction and part of it becomes iron or chromium. Only due to intense orgone energy generated.

Pancake coils do strange things. They do even weirder things if the wire is iron. Setups with the right coil or capacitor geometries when oscillated do emit longitudinal/scalar waves. Trick is longitudinal waves travel through matter like it's not even there. Need resonant capacitors to receive them.

I mentioned earlier that not all the setups emit waves that are the same frequency as the circuit's oscillation. That's the real problem in detection. Also a different geometry of the receiving dipole capacitor is also required otherwise you can detect it but appears as white noise. That's the confusion. Plus there's no load on the transmitters so nobody thinks any wave was emanated at all.

Even Meyl stated that scalar-longituidnal waves are detected by normal dipole antennas but as white noise. If you change the dipole antenna geometry to other shapes ya get detectable signals and less white noise.

What's interesting about the Delta-T being resonant at all frequencies I think has to do with the orgone energy generated at it's center when a signal is detected and current flows in the coils or when transmitting.

I think the central point where the orgone is concentrated alters the aether to become a transeiver itself. Like a spacetime curvature antenna. It's well known that natural vortexes can receive longitudinal waves and emanate them. There's no physical mass there. They even exist up in the sky. Magnetic fields are known to shuttle orgone along it's conductors and field lines. Might be why it's a full spectrum antenna. Almost like spacetime is acting like a drain or a blackhole sucking in all photons. It's interesting cuz Meyl's transeiver setup does the same thing. The unpowered receiver receives 100% of the transmitted power. How is that possible unless the longitudinal photons converge upon the receiver. Might be the same phenomena why your delta-T is a full spectrum broadband antenna.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I dont wish to appear rude, but you are talking absolute rubbish, despite me explaining to you how a function generator really works, you still wish to believe that Meyl is anything but a simple conman....I can see that you have read up on lots of stuff, but the problem is that you try to fit it all together and come up with something which "you" believe resembles reality and fact...Iam certain there are members who see your postings and are impressed with what they see which i feel is what you are trying to do, and that is impress people....Iam not impressed and i shall leave our conversations and get on with other things...Happy New Year to you and your family :)

JUT

I dont wish to appear rude, but you are talking absolute rubbish, despite me explaining to you how a function generator really works, you still wish to believe that Meyl is anything but a simple conman....I can see that you have read up on lots of stuff, but the problem is that you try to fit it all together and come up with something which "you" believe resembles reality and fact...Iam certain there are members who see your postings and are impressed with what they see which i feel is what you are trying to do, and that is impress people....Iam not impressed and i shall leave our conversations and get on with other things...Happy New Year to you and your family :)

TIME FLIPPER YOUR CLEVER VERY CLEVER HOPE TO SPEAK TO YOU SOON PLEASE.

dh1

oh alrighty then.

timeflipper why so hostile. The ideas I present aren't new.

Here's an experimental idea for ya...rebuild the delta-T antenna with large spacings between each winding. Like each winding has a different diameter than the others and are concentric. Look at the gap between the primary and secondary windings in Tesla's Magnifying transmitter.
http://www.lloydritchey.com/Artwork/Magnifying_Transmitter_2.jpg
http://www.teslascience.org/archive/photographs/CS018.jpg
The round wall in the background of the second photograph is the primary winding.

This gap is really important and not found as much in pancake transformers or caduceus windings. The generated aetheric energy is then found in the aircore of the central secondary winding.

William Lyne the 'space aliens from the pentagon' author claims you can tap into aether energy in the center of a cone shaped secondary Tesla coil and get pulsed DC current for free. He would lower down a charged capacitor with one lead attached. No load is generated on the primary when tapping this energy.

Then attach the leads of each winding to a high voltage, high farad pulse capacitor bank like ones used in coin shrinkers. Phase each pulse capactor bank discharge switch so the operate slightly out of phase.

Shine a laser beam through the center of the Delta-T and then on the outside of it have a photodiode capture the beam. You'll detect intense redshifting.

If you replace the pulse capacitor banks with a high transient high current power AC supply you'll get the same effect but weaker. What happens is the Delta-T turns into a radiant energy circuit. The generated time dilation at the center will then be siphoned off into the circuitry with each half phase. You'll get cold currents to form in the circuit. Shorted wires if the current in intense enough will freeze instead of burn.

Remember Preston Nichols said the center of the 150 foot Delta-T antenna is where they placed the portal they could drive a truck through. Duncan Cameron was located below the bottom Delta-T apex in the chair.

It's a magnetically assisted pyramid.

Tesla did all this weird stuff with only copper and wood in 1880. They didn't even have plastic or bakelite back then. Means the mechanism is simple. The magnetic field interaction between the coils produces orgone at right angle to the magnetic field lines.

Concentric transformer windings are the key to generating aetheric energy. Depending on whether the windings are made of ferromagnetic material or you use a ferromagnetic hollow core material or not determines if you make DOR or orgone. You can produce orgone without ferromagnetic material by phasing currents through multiple concentric windings as well.

Most systems don't produce a lot of orgone or DOR, so you need to either use really intense currents OR find a material that can absorb and accumulate the energy for practical use.

Last edited:

dh1

A very similiar field arrangement is the Marcus Hollingshead device. European space agency gave him 50million bucks to build his system. Take a look.

Marcus Hollingshead

He got extreme time dilation, blueshifting, a forcefield a sledgehammer couldn't slam through and could lift tons of weight and float in the air all simultaneously.

JUT

Time flipper and DH1, holy !!!! Wow genious's you know your stuff. I am no scientist but 30 years prof. programmer and true phreaker (hacker) omg WOW. I swear in and on everything I know I DO BELIEVE IN PHYSICAL TIME TRAVEL AND I 100% KNOW THAT SOMETHING TO DO WITH POWER ELECTROMAGNETS ESPECIALLY TELSA AND EQUALLY LIKE A LASER BEAMED INTO THE AREA OF ELECTROMAGNETS WELL ITS A QUESTION I BELIEVE. DO YOU BELIEVE THE FABRIC OR WHATEVER HOLDS TIME OR DIMENSIONS CAN BE TORN OR FORCED TO MAKE SOMEKIND OF PORTAL/VORTEC OR CREATE A WINDOW OF SOMEKIND. P.S. YOU BOTH ARE AMAZING. SERIOUSLY ARE. I know I sound stupid but I am not and I am being genuIne are we allowed to swap direct email addresses here? Coz I wanna make one and test it.

Last edited: