Media Skeptic 'Darby' Interviewed by George Noory C2C about John Titor

Samstwitch

Has anyone herd this ? dont know where to post maybe Sam can help :

Very interesting!

Darby has always been a Skeptic on the subject of John Titor. He doesn't believe John was a real Time Traveler. Darby is also a member here on Paranormalis, but hasn't been on in a long time.

I wish George Noory, Darby, Oliver Williams, and other so-called 'experts' would learn how to pronounce John's (pseudonym) Surname correctly. It's pronounced "Tie-tor"...not "Tee-tor". John said his name 'Titor' was an anagram for "Time-Travel-Or".

titorite

I don't think it makes much difference either way.

also I use the ... Tee... :S

Can't believe darb went on C2C... maybe now we can accuse him of what he has accused others of... doing it for the fame LOL! I kid and jest.

Samstwitch

I don't think it makes much difference either way.

also I use the ... Tee... :S

John's Surname is a pseudonym that represents his occupation. To date, he is the most famous Time Traveler of all-time. John's name has become as famous as any Celebrities in the world of Time Travel. Imagine everyone pronouncing the name of someone famous incorrectly. It would become a matter of great discussion. IMO, pronouncing his Surname correctly is very important, but everyone does not always agree on these matters.

titorite

It is an insignificant thing to get caught up over. My apologies. I have instigated a big thing of a little detail I did not even need to needle. I shall try to do better.

Sliders

Well I must admit Darby did bring up a good point, if john went from 2001 to 1998 why did he never mention y2k in the 2001 how was he able to post if y2k was going to be such a disaster?

Samstwitch

Well I must admit Darby did bring up a good point, if john went from 2001 to 1998 why did he never mention y2k in the 2001 how was he able to post if y2k was going to be such a disaster?

Here's what I think you're asking...

QUESTION: "if john went from 2001 to 1998 why did he never mention y2k in the 2001?"
ANSWER: John did mention Y2K in 2001.
QUESTION: "how was he able to post if y2k was going to be such a disaster?"
ANSWER: John's presence here and the contact he had with his grandfather in 1975 diverted Y2K.

If I did not answer your questions correctly, then please reword them, as I'm not quite sure what you were asking.