Media Skeptic 'Darby' Interviewed by George Noory C2C about John Titor

Sliders

Well I must admit Darby did bring up a good point, if john went from 2001 to 1998 why did he never mention y2k in the 2001 how was he able to post if y2k was going to be such a disaster?

Here's what I think you're asking...

QUESTION: "if john went from 2001 to 1998 why did he never mention y2k in the 2001?"
ANSWER: John did mention Y2K in 2001.
QUESTION: "how was he able to post if y2k was going to be such a disaster?"
ANSWER: John's presence here and the contact he had with his grandfather in 1975 diverted Y2K.

If I did not answer your questions correctly, then please reword them, as I'm not quite sure what you were asking.
According to Darby and others the answer for question #2 is highly unlikely, even though I think its entirely possible, (if you listen to the interview a caller calls in and asked him this exact question) but the fact remains ytk was a none issue by Jan 2001, why didint john mention it had not caused the destruction it did in his timeline, wile he was posting in 2001? also can some one re-post exactly what he wrote about y2tk back in 2001 (question #1)?

According to Darby and others this is a major flaw in the story. To me this is an issue and needs to be examined further. I need all the titorites to come out of the wood works. It is time to discuss this.....

Until then I'll be waiting ( Doing the Harlem Shake....)

" Con Los Terrorista ! "

Sliders

Also I would like to add (if I am not mistaken) that Y2TK and Y2038 Dont effect 64 bit systems. "As of 2012, most embedded systems use 8-bit or 16-bit microprocessors,[6] even as desktop systems are transitioning to 64-bit systems. Despite the modern 18–24-month generational update in computer systems technology, embedded systems are designed to last the lifetime of the machine in which they are a component. It is conceivable that some of these systems may still be in use in 2038. It may be impractical or, in some cases, impossible to upgrade the software running these systems, ultimately requiring replacement if 32-bit time_t limitations are to be corrected." got that from wiki.

Samstwitch

According to Darby and others the answer for question #2 is highly unlikely, even though I think its entirely possible, (if you listen to the interview a caller calls in and asked him this exact question) but the fact remains ytk was a none issue by Jan 2001, why didint john mention it had not caused the destruction it did in his timeline, wile he was posting in 2001? also can some one re-post exactly what he wrote about y2tk back in 2001 (question #1)?

According to Darby and others this is a major flaw in the story. To me this is an issue and needs to be examined further. I need all the titorites to come out of the wood works. It is time to discuss this.....

" Con Los Terrorista ! "

I have spoken extensively on this subject, so if you want answers, you can find them here: I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

As far as Darby's opinions on the matter of John Titor...he is well-known for being a negative regarding the Titor story. Darby and I do not agree on anything. That is all I will say about it.

Good hunting!

Sliders

" Con Los Terrorista ! "

I have spoken extensively on this subject, so if you want answers, you can find them here: I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

As far as Darby's opinions on the matter of John Titor...he is well-known for being a negative regarding the Titor story. Darby and I do not agree on anything. That is all I will say about it.

Good hunting!
Shouldint their be a record of a 1967 sports car (from the future) sold in 1998 in tampa florida ?

Samstwitch

Shouldint their be a record of a 1967 sports car (from the future) sold in 1998 in tampa florida ?

Off hand, I don't remember the year or make of the car that John arrived in, but I would imagine there would have been a record of the sale from 1998 or within 2 years of that time. However, I don't know how long the Dept. of Motor Vehicles keeps those records, and we don't have enough specifics to investigate, or access to those records. Also, there's the possibility that John could have had one of his parents sell the car, so that he would not have to leave a record with his name on it. Keep in mind that "Titor" was John's pseudonym Surname, not his real name.

titorite

Well I must admit Darby did bring up a good point, if john went from 2001 to 1998 why did he never mention y2k in the 2001 how was he able to post if y2k was going to be such a disaster?

QUESTION: "if john went from 2001 to 1998 why did he never mention y2k in the 2001?"
ANSWER: John's presence here and the contact he had with his grandfather in 1975 diverted Y2K.

If I did not answer your questions correctly, then please reword them, as I'm not quite sure what you were asking.

" Con Los Terrorista ! "

You asked for a Titorite?!

I would love to discuss this....and more... like - the web site I know of but nobody else because nobody but me apparently entered americanfederalempire dot org into an address bar. It had a mirror site too.

The myspace connections between stephen hawking and his eldest son and the possibility of titor being a collaborative father and son hoax.

Project mercury and the genology of everyone involved because not matter one when you include everyone , you win!

Most of all I would like to discuss your postings sliders.

Question one. Y2K postings
November 21, 2000 10:41
(32) For a change, I have a question for all of you. I want you to think very hard. What major disaster was expected and prepared for in the last year and a half that never happened?
(HOST: It is generally agreed that John is referring to the Y2K bug.)
Yes, the Pearl Harbor example relates to Y2K. Have you considered that I might already have accidentally screwed up your worldline?

(3) Will there still be (popular motorcycle) around when you are born?I was born in 1998.

This last one is important because you are not gonna get many Y2K memories from a 2 year old. No , that child will have to be taught the history of things by his elders. ..... And by the time you reach 05 to 08 you are in a state of severe civil unrest, disorder, riots, government lock downs... not unlike today but just a tad more harsher... Round up squads.....( Which of course is one gun confiscation currently) Anyways in 08 john titor would of been 10... you get alot more memories from a ten year old.

What did Y2K do to his worldline? It would of been something... not world ending like dramatized however it would of been the worlds inconvenience. Innovation stifled. Everything post 00 would of been put on hold till the code was brought up to date. No T1 connections when we used em, no youtube or streaming video in 01, no wikileaks, no chrome, no tablet.... We have wireless internet nodes now... the corperations made em for profit instead of the people for necessity. You can buy em from virgin mobil... mobile hot spots.

IF

If we take john at his word then we accept the fact that the Y2K surprise woulda pissed off a nation. Follow that up with the false flag event one year and eleven months later...ith the stunted internet connectivity due to playing "catch up" , It is an obvious recipe for unrest .... get social fuel to burn the fires of rebellion and suppression.

With so much happening in such a short amount of time, Y2K woulda been a blip. In the history notes. We have obviously moved more than 2 pecent away from the divergence point stuff....

I leave you with this....Scary thought.

I always thought john was very real in how he came across... because he came across as someone who was blind. Whos mind was not yet free... As I see it, they lost. In johns world The NWO achieved it's world depopulation goals, AND got a new system set into place in the USA that while different (5 presidents) it does not stop the tyranny of the system. And the only way to do that is to incorporate ourselves into the legislative equation...but I digress. In johns own words:

November 25, 2000 14:03
(38) My worldline is not unified under a single government but I would say it is closer to a unified purpose. Isn't that what you want anyway?
"Isn't that what you want anyway?"

Was he being sarcastic or sincere?

titorite

Possibly? But yeah, sam pointed out a few flawed things... the name issue for one.

I suppose you could go through the records of all cars sold in the tampa and surrounding area in the year of 98 exclusively looking for 1967 vets. Then you could find a lead possibly. I aint doin it

For all we know he coulda sold it for cash as scrap, no title parts only..... You see it all the time in some auto classifieds... car that run that got no title... cash only, as is, parts.

IF the other person doesn't require a bill of sale then their is not even that.

Sliders

" Con Los Terrorista ! "

You asked for a Titorite?!

I would love to discuss this....and more... like - the web site I know of but nobody else because nobody but me apparently entered americanfederalempire dot org into an address bar. It had a mirror site too.

The myspace connections between stephen hawking and his eldest son and the possibility of titor being a collaborative father and son hoax.

Project mercury and the genology of everyone involved because not matter one when you include everyone , you win!

Most of all I would like to discuss your postings sliders.

Question one. Y2K postings
November 21, 2000 10:41
(32) For a change, I have a question for all of you. I want you to think very hard. What major disaster was expected and prepared for in the last year and a half that never happened?
(HOST: It is generally agreed that John is referring to the Y2K bug.)
Yes, the Pearl Harbor example relates to Y2K. Have you considered that I might already have accidentally screwed up your worldline?

(3) Will there still be (popular motorcycle) around when you are born?I was born in 1998.

This last one is important because you are not gonna get many Y2K memories from a 2 year old. No , that child will have to be taught the history of things by his elders. ..... And by the time you reach 05 to 08 you are in a state of severe civil unrest, disorder, riots, government lock downs... not unlike today but just a tad more harsher... Round up squads.....( Which of course is one gun confiscation currently) Anyways in 08 john titor would of been 10... you get alot more memories from a ten year old.

What did Y2K do to his worldline? It would of been something... not world ending like dramatized however it would of been the worlds inconvenience. Innovation stifled. Everything post 00 would of been put on hold till the code was brought up to date. No T1 connections when we used em, no youtube or streaming video in 01, no wikileaks, no chrome, no tablet.... We have wireless internet nodes now... the corperations made em for profit instead of the people for necessity. You can buy em from virgin mobil... mobile hot spots.

IF

If we take john at his word then we accept the fact that the Y2K surprise woulda pissed off a nation. Follow that up with the false flag event one year and eleven months later...ith the stunted internet connectivity due to playing "catch up" , It is an obvious recipe for unrest .... get social fuel to burn the fires of rebellion and suppression.

With so much happening in such a short amount of time, Y2K woulda been a blip. In the history notes. We have obviously moved more than 2 pecent away from the divergence point stuff....

I leave you with this....Scary thought.

I always thought john was very real in how he came across... because he came across as someone who was blind. Whos mind was not yet free... As I see it, they lost. In johns world The NWO achieved it's world depopulation goals, AND got a new system set into place in the USA that while different (5 presidents) it does not stop the tyranny of the system. And the only way to do that is to incorporate ourselves into the legislative equation...but I digress. In johns own words:

November 25, 2000 14:03
(38) My worldline is not unified under a single government but I would say it is closer to a unified purpose. Isn't that what you want anyway?
"Isn't that what you want anyway?"

Was he being sarcastic or sincere?
Pearl Habor was a flase flag they knew the japs were coming and they let it happen im sure john knew that if we do, why would he say " accidentaly" he either screwed it up (changed it) for sure or he didint. ON another note a time traveler by the Rank (tittle) Single Seven he called himself Johnathan allegedly from the year 2063, once contacted Art Bell, he was asked about the year 2000 and Y2K, He answered that didint recall much from that time but he did remember Y2K Bug being a Mock Event (aka false flag attack) which caused more panic than actual damage.

I am not to sure that they would of been able to pull out a mint condition 1967 vehicle in the middle of a civil war and a nuclear holocost, even for WW2 most metals were scrapped and used for the military even gold. The best argument to be at best is a rebuilt and restored version, but even then it would have a VIN # and can be tracked even right now which would blow this hole case wide open. (behold the power of google and carfax)

Why would they really need an IBM 5100 in 2036 ? really?

wouldint they be running windows 20, 256 or 512 bit ? that is almost like saying we'll need the first computer (LEO Computer (OS) 1951, which mostly stopped being used by 1980's) because we need a modified one to help our ipads and androids translate some codes/languages, so we could proceed to win WW3 and save the planet in the process in 2013.

Could have John's grandfather and him single handedly stop Y2K ? No. They would of needed help, further more even IF they did in the end by 2000 Y2K would have not effected all OS/computers/servers ( maybe 20-30 % of them worldwide but not all ) where are all the software geeks I know your out there !

Lastly we did get hit by Y2K, People already had that pacthed up and fixed by 1995, people all over the world came together in the early 90's to make sure nothing major would happen they created organizations and commitees governments even got involved, even today we have known for years about Y2038 and people are already working on that.

Would not John's Grandfather start that Y2K movement I dont know say.....around 1975 ?