Media Skeptic 'Darby' Interviewed by George Noory C2C about John Titor

Sliders

Who knows, for all we know, John's grandfather could be Sam.
Maybe in another timeline...all I can say is if his Grandfather is still alive he would probably be from 70-80 years old at the very youngest 90-100 at the very oldest. Would he still be on forums ?

Samstwitch

Why would they really need an IBM 5100 in 2036 ? really?

wouldint they be running windows 20, 256 or 512 bit ? that is almost like saying we'll need the first computer (LEO Computer (OS) 1951, which mostly stopped being used by 1980's) because we need a modified one to help our ipads and androids translate some codes/languages, so we could proceed to win WW3 and save the planet in the process in 2013.

Could have John's grandfather and him single handedly stop Y2K ? No. They would of needed help, further more even IF they did in the end by 2000 Y2K would have not effected all OS/computers/servers ( maybe 20-30 % of them worldwide but not all ) where are all the software geeks I know your out there !

Lastly we did get hit by Y2K, People already had that pacthed up and fixed by 1995, people all over the world came together in the early 90's to make sure nothing major would happen they created organizations and commitees governments even got involved, even today we have known for years about Y2038 and people are already working on that.

Would not John's Grandfather start that Y2K movement I dont know say.....around 1975 ?

For more answers, I would suggest you read the entire thread I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation
as the answers are in there. IMO you have many things here wrong.

...all I can say is if his Grandfather is still alive he would probably be from 70-80 years old at the very youngest 90-100 at the very oldest. Would he still be on forums ?

Again, you're assumptions are wrong, but the information is out there. Research on the Internet and this forum is highly recommended. It's all about doing the homework, which is time consuming, but if you want to know, it's there to find. :)

Sliders

Why would they really need an IBM 5100 in 2036 ? really?

wouldint they be running windows 20, 256 or 512 bit ? that is almost like saying we'll need the first computer (LEO Computer (OS) 1951, which mostly stopped being used by 1980's) because we need a modified one to help our ipads and androids translate some codes/languages, so we could proceed to win WW3 and save the planet in the process in 2013.

Could have John's grandfather and him single handedly stop Y2K ? No. They would of needed help, further more even IF they did in the end by 2000 Y2K would have not effected all OS/computers/servers ( maybe 20-30 % of them worldwide but not all ) where are all the software geeks I know your out there !

Lastly we did get hit by Y2K, People already had that pacthed up and fixed by 1995, people all over the world came together in the early 90's to make sure nothing major would happen they created organizations and commitees governments even got involved, even today we have known for years about Y2038 and people are already working on that.

Would not John's Grandfather start that Y2K movement I dont know say.....around 1975 ?

For more answers, I would suggest you read the entire thread I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation
as the answers are in there. IMO you have many things here wrong.

...all I can say is if his Grandfather is still alive he would probably be from 70-80 years old at the very youngest 90-100 at the very oldest. Would he still be on forums ?

Again, you're assumptions are wrong, but the information is out there. Research on the Internet and this forum is highly recommended. It's all about doing the homework, which is time consuming, but if you want to know, it's there to find. :)
If his grandfather was an engineer for IBM in the 1960's he would of had to be atleast in his 20's.

titorite

The people that put together the IBM 5100 ... their were only like 12 or so of them... all males... IBM named the creation of the IBM 5100 "Project Mercury" Their are really not that many people to suspect. Doing the trace run is easy and in this day and age I should expect that his mom and dad he visited while here have made all the proper arrangements to protect themselves from looky loos like us.

Sliders

The people that put together the IBM 5100 ... their were only like 12 or so of them... all males... IBM named the creation of the IBM 5100 "Project Mercury" Their are really not that many people to suspect. Doing the trace run is easy and in this day and age I should expect that his mom and dad he visited while here have made all the proper arrangements to protect themselves from looky loos like us.
Weighing approximately 50 pounds and sized slightly larger than an IBM typewriter, the 5100 Portable Computer was announced by the company's General Systems Division (GSD) in September 1975. The Portable Computer was intended to put computer capabilities at the fingertips of engineers, analysts, statisticians and other problem-solvers. Available in 12 models providing 16K, 32K, 48K or 64K positions of main storage, the 5100 sold for between $8,975 and $19,975. The 5100 was available with either APL or BASIC — or both — programming languages.
If the size and weight of the 5100 seems huge by today's standards, then the Portable Computer was very slender compared to a late-1960's IBM computer with the equivalent capability. Such a machine would have been nearly as large as two desks and would have weighed about half a ton.
IBM 5100 Portable Computer continued next page

IBM Archives: IBM 5100 Portable Computer

Paul J. Friedl is known to many people as the 'Father of the Personal Computer.'

http://archive.computerhistory.org/resources/access/text/2011/03/102679788-05-01.pdf