Steven Gibbs maybe is a Fraud!

acadien

try to contact him again...steven gibbs is a goodman.......maybe the report got lost in mail....I mean 20 dollars is not bad...it could have been worst than that, be patient and call him up, he may me a busy man.

Tron1

I got emailed.. something is going on. he didn't get the plans from paco and pedro. he got the plans from bruce Perrault. be aware that people lie to get attention and to gain respect. I learned this early enough. my parents lie to me every day. it's like training the mind. be aware friend's that there are people here that are deciving. some apparently look it and some that don't you have to pick and choose. according to my sources you have to have patience's. patience is a virtue.

TimeFlipper

I got emailed.. something is going on. he didn't get the plans from paco and pedro. he got the plans from bruce Perrault. be aware that people lie to get attention and to gain respect. I learned this early enough. my parents lie to me every day. it's like training the mind. be aware friend's that there are people here that are deciving. some apparently look it and some that don't you have to pick and choose. according to my sources you have to have patience's. patience is a virtue.
Who is Bruce Perrault?

Tron1

Bruce Perrault aka Mike Arklinski what ever the heck is going on... I've lost it the heat got to me hit's hot where I am

Tron1

I think he was.. not sure better check it out he could be under a fake name and living under a new one that's the way their doing that now. so they won't be found from anyone.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Steven gibbs still has not send book!
He is a pure fraud.It is strange that all of you are in favor of him.
I just think others on this forum haven't had a problem with Steven Gibbs, or receiving items purchased from him... :) Besides, unfortunately there's nothing any one of us can do to help, aside from what the members have already suggested... Perhaps you could find a helpful thread to learn more about what it is you'd like to know?