Telepathic abilities

Floor 7.5

I have discovered that I actually have developed telepathic abilities. I can send messages to other people without the use of telephone or Internet. I also believe I can make people see themselves. And even see what I currently look at.

Now I need some people who can verify my claims. So if you're interested in being a test pilot and experience something really cool, email me. You must have Skype installed for communicating during the session.
Send me a few lines about yourself, your Skype name and e-mail address.
/Matt

My e-mail address is:
[email protected]

Samstwitch

Actually, instead of using Skype, you could use our Chatroom. Since you're a new member and we don't know you, I think the Chatroom would be more secure for our users, as there are a lot of scams out there.

Floor 7.5

Hello,
To establish a brain-to-brain connection, I need to hear the other person's voice in order to "identify" that person. I checked out your chat room, but it seems to only handle text chat functionality.
/Matt

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Interesting. I'm wondering if someone here would like to try it out.

Did you ever try it in text only chat? I encounter several people able to tell you weird stuff in chat, without having to actually hear your voice.

Let us know!

Floor 7.5

I have never tried it in a text chat. I think that it is impossible. A nick name in a chat room is too little information. I need more information to distinguish a person. I need to hear my "clients" to guide him/her through the session. Basically I'm able to do what happened in the movie "Being John Malkovich" (I'm not joking). Are you interested to try it out? It's free and harmless.
/Matt

Samstwitch

A true psychic or telepath can pick up information psychically from a person by email, chat, or post. I know, because I've done it many times. However, if a person tells you anything in advance or in the process of a reading (i.e., information about themselves), there is the likelihood that you are giving them a COLD READING.

Floor 7.5

I guess I could to try to "connect" to other people on your chat. I haven't tried it. When I checked, the chat rooms were empty. Is there some way for me to show my skills? I still hope someone is willing to chat with me on Skype, so I can tell what's going to happen during the session and get instant feedback. I don't think I'm able to do cold reading. This is something else. I think a picture would be sufficient information for me to send messages to him/her.
So, if you're interested in taking part of this, send me a photo or your Skype name. My email-address is
[email protected]

/Matt

Floor 7.5

If you have forgotten your Skype name, you could also email me your e-mail address (which is also searchable on Skype).

You can also add me on Skype yourself. My Skype name is:
the_seventh_and_a_half_floor