Telepathic abilities

trekie4ever

I have always wanted a Psychic Reading.

I had a tarot reading when visiting NYC. She kept saying "such a good person." Told me I'd break up with my ex and was surprised we were even together. She was being extremely b----y and moody at the time. Also said great things were in store for me but I was having trouble accepting them.

BlastTyrant

I have always wanted a Psychic Reading.
You can have one instantly on Destiny Cards.com:
Free Destiny Card Readings

I followed this a lot in my late 20s and have found it to be accurate, but also kind of a trivial pursuit. Even though I do psychic readings and sound like a hypocrite probably, the readings don't change much.
Dunno bout using a site lol im not a fan of random, those fall under the same category for me as Fortune Cookies. Granted i have had some strange fortune cookies

Loopi

The Bearded One
I've been meaning to get one done. I just have this distinct feeling, I'm not gonna get good news.

JTFriend

I've been meaning to get one done. I just have this distinct feeling, I'm not gonna get good news.

Then don't have one. I wouldn't delve in to anything like what I do unless you really want to know the truth about yourself. And even then it may not make any difference. What do you want to know?

TnWatchdog

Hey Loopi...I see great things happening for "the bearded one" The beard brings great happiness and prosperity to you in the near future. That is my free reading for the day. Anyway on this topic, my sister does Tarot Readings in NM and told me she has a "spiritual gift". I make up business cards for her and she either is busy handing them out or throwing them away as I am making them all the time. I had a Tarot Reading years ago in Minneapolis and every bad looking card that came up turned out to be good. (maybe they were giving me some BS, who knows) Weird for sure...most of what was told to me did come true.