Telepathic abilities

BlastTyrant

I have always wanted one too but don't know of any recommended psychic in my area :-( ideally wanted to visit one but what do people think of phoning a psychic as an alternative, or even e-mail a psychic? I'm talking about sites like this one Psychic Readings, Psychic Phone Reading, Psychic Mediums, Psychic Hotline and Psychic Tarot Reading from Wishing Moon
i know a few radio stations in my area do the phone in psychics occasionally on air and i dunno if i believe in it, i am a Face to face have to see it my self kind of person.

Minita

Psychic reading works depending upon the person's capability to harness signals from the universe, it also comes from continuous practice. I had visited tarot reader , the first one that i had visited one year ago now most of it came to be true. I visited other person, it never came true. So, it depends how much the person can align himself with the energies. I too am hoping to learn but last time i researched the net i got to know that any kind of powers that comes from other than the son of the god is considered to be evil in the holy scripture. So i hesitate learning anything.

Weeeeee_Zard

last time i researched the net i got to know that any kind of powers that comes from other than the son of the god is considered to be evil in the holy scripture. So i hesitate learning anything.

Minita, I don't know which scripture you are referring here but if you add up all holy scriptures and all their interpretations and misinterpretations then I'm an absolute abomination regardless of my good will, unconditional love and compassion.

If I was "created" so "imperfect" to be condemned because of that, then the creator is pure evil, which doesn't make sense, right? Maybe those scriptures aren't that holy. I would question their accuracy.

If love is the fuel of your actions you have nothing to fear or regret later. Sounds familiar?

Minita

Your idea is acceptable. We practice something out of good intentions then it shouldn't be condemned but may be their is something else going on on other planes of existence which we are unfamiliar with because whatever you practice the magic comes from there.

kallan

Psychic reading works depending upon the person's capability to harness signals from the universe, it also comes from continuous practice. I had visited tarot reader , the first one that i had visited one year ago now most of it came to be true. I visited other person, it never came true. So, it depends how much the person can align himself with the energies. I too am hoping to learn but last time i researched the net i got to know that any kind of powers that comes from other than the son of the god is considered to be evil in the holy scripture. So i hesitate learning anything.

We aren't sinner's because we sin. We sin because we are sinners. If anything the scripture leads to enlightenment and the need for more knowledge and understanding of our being.

bowtiesarecool

I guess I could to try to "connect" to other people on your chat. I haven't tried it. When I checked, the chat rooms were empty. Is there some way for me to show my skills? I still hope someone is willing to chat with me on Skype, so I can tell what's going to happen during the session and get instant feedback. I don't think I'm able to do cold reading. This is something else. I think a picture would be sufficient information for me to send messages to him/her.
So, if you're interested in taking part of this, send me a photo or your Skype name. My email-address is
[email protected]

/Matt

I don't know if you're still doing this or not, but if you are, I'd be interested to try it. I would prefer also to not do it on Skype though.
It wouldn't have to be here either. We could do it by instant message or something. It would be cool for several different people to try this together in groups or something.

On another note, if you do do it here on the forum or the chatroom, etc., I see no reason to exclude Curious Girl simply because of her age. That's quite unfair. I can understand you being wary of legal matters with someone under 18 if you do it on Skype or something, then again, why should you then either, if all you're doing is telepathic readings? it's not like you're doing anything pervy.

At least I hope not!

Skarpz

I ended up knowing what someone was thinking once through being on a forum at the same time and private messaging each other. It happened once and it wasn't something someone would say if we just met each other we did, but that's my take on it.

Lord-Reika

I can link with people with out hearing their voice however i can't literally talk to someone telepathically. I can get images from people when they are attempting to describe something before they start to describe it i can pull some things like flashes of images and what not but its never super clear. a lot of what i pick up does not make much sense at times. Certain people i link to will cause powerful reactions, each reaction different but noticeable to be a reaction. Reactions I've had including a golden orb in my minds eye with body trembles and numbness, I have had searing pain then shift to pure bliss (that was intense), and a super charge of energy where id fall asleep for an hour every 24 hrs give or take but wake up like i drank 100 cups of espresso. Certain peoples energy can raise your i think this is adjusting to another energy balancing my energy depending on the person energy, the time frame for it to adjust depends of how energy strong the other person is. every new person i meet i tend to surge if they have an ability of some sort like a sense to find others with ability's (i find a lot and most ask me for guidance) I just wish i had more control over it or more people to talk about this stuff about.