Telepathic abilities

trekie4ever

Ah I see. I'm in -6.awesome little time difference we have. Ill try to be home by 4 (ideally 3) so wanna give it a shot 2300 your time?

And I'll be logged into Skype on my phone. Data signal sucks here but should be good enough for voice so just message .e

Floor 7.5

Hi Curious_Girl98!

It would be cool to test this thing with you. But if you were born in 98, you're much too young. I test this with people that are at least 18 years old. Sorry.

/Matt

Floor 7.5

I found out that connecting via Skype was too cumbersome, so I created a Twitter Account. Add me if you are interested in trying out this experiment. My Skype account is "JohnMalcovich2"
You must have a profile picture, so I can distinguish you.
/Matt

JTFriend

I certainly believe I am telepathic and have received information randomly all my life. This ability is expressed all over my natal birth chart.

Moon in Ashwini:
Chandra Moon in Ashvini Nakshatra - BP Lama Jyotisha Vedic Astrology

Indicates clairaudience, the ability to "hear".

Jupiter in 12th house
Guru Brihaspati in Vyaya Bhava-12 = Jupiter in the 12th house - BP Lama
Jyotisha Vedic Astrology

bhava-12 is Brihaspati's natural house. Guru enjoys this placement and here He facilitates easy communication with the spirits of one's ancestors. Excellent for the professional spiritualist and psychic medium.

Ketu in 10th house
Ketu in Karma Bhava-10 - Barbara Pijan Lama Jyotisha
May be an icon of otherworldly pursuits,such as astrologer, philosopher, mystic.

Neptune in 1st
General psychic aspect, indicates a person (1st house) who is psychic (Neptune)

Just to name a few of the aspects I was gifted with at birth. I began studying for my career which is Professional New Age Person lol :rolleyes: when I was 10.

trekie4ever

If you don't mind JT... would you give me info on my Natal chart? Any info (other than SSN) let me know.

Thanks.

Back on topic: I pick up peoples intents and every once in a while I hear words. Esp very emotional people. I guess that's more empathy? Not full blown telepathy

JTFriend

If you don't mind JT... would you give me info on my Natal chart? Any info (other than SSN) let me know.

Thanks.

Back on topic: I pick up peoples intents and every once in a while I hear words. Esp very emotional people. I guess that's more empathy? Not full blown telepathy
Send me your birth data. Do you want me to tell you privately or post it here?

JTFriend

Privately. I'll pm you now.
Privately. I'll pm you now.

Have you ever heard of the Indigo or Star Children? I was born in the 1970s but think this is what I am.
42 Signs That a Child May Be a Star Kid

These children display skills, such as: telepathy (mental communication), precognition (knowing the future), telekinesis (moving objects by mental concentration), clairvoyance/remote viewing (mentally seeing things distant in space or time), "downloading" information (from off-planet consciousnesses), cross-species communication, penetrating intuitiveness (just "knowing" something without being told), affecting electrical devices (e.g., devices turn on or blow out as the kid goes by), remote-influencing others (telepathically), inter-dimensional viewing, aura-reading (learning about another's health, intentions, etc. by observing the energy field surrounding them), psychic diagnosis ("reading" the person's energy field fluctuations), psychic or bioenergetic healing (transferring helpful energy to a person), invisibility work (making self "invisible" (mentally), teleportation (moving self or object from one locale to another by mental effort), levitation (rising from the ground by mental effort), mental influencing (telepathically causing another to "feel" like doing something the Star Kid wants) , earth energy adjustment work, time dilation or contraction (causing events, trips, etc. to take longer or shorter time than ordinary), pre-sensitivity to earthquakes or human disasters like car crashes, interdimensional awareness, astral (out-of-body) travel, channeling (serving as a conduit for a person not present to speak through), shared consciousness (with a Star Visitor guide), operating in close mental connection with their Star Visitor guides, and physically summoning and connecting with one's Star-Visitor and other guardians.

There was a book about the Indigo kids that was popular in the 90s:
INDIGO CHILDREN - HOME