The earthquake that JT predicted came true today

Kirit0

JT said that USA will be split from a earthquake which followed by a flood. He said near Mississippi River where the line goes up or either down from Minnesota to Louisiana but not exactly through them... On the news it should the lines of the earth quake exactly!!!!!!!! From What he mentioned ..... :O (east is split / flooded / what will start the flood?)

Kirit0

Wait or is it split by a flood but a earthquake happened also .. Sorry confused

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It didn't come true because JT never predicted it. If you had read the story you would know that. JT came from another world line and shared with us the events that occurred on that world line.

I have to ask. What is your agenda in trying to alarm us with your false claim?

AAA

Anything based on a false, faulty, or incomplete premise will also be false, faulty, or incomplete.

If there are several varying versions of the Titor posts, how can anyone say anything about it with any confidence?

Unless you were there in 2001 copying the posts immediately after they were made, you have no reliable basis to reference. The variations of the original posts are unreliable garbage.

And if those who were originally a part of it are not honest, how can you trust them as a source either?

Who can definitively say whether or not an earthquake was predicted?

Ren

Guys, try to be a little sensitive when it comes to our non-native English speaking participants. I believe Kirit0 is saying that some guy named Titor said that Yellowstone will blow and the Mississippi River will flood and split the U.S. in half. This fake Titor posted this on another forum just one day before this news. I think that Kirit0 is frightened that the imposter is hinting that these are the first signs that the U.S. will split.

4.8-Magnitude Earthquake Rattles Kansas and Leaves Minor Damage - NBC News

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Kirit0 is actually correct, but I believe you can get the info from Alas, Babylon -- indirectly related to Titor. I just didn't recall Titor saying it directly, but I can't speak for everyone else. :)

It's all on my website and nobody cares or believes me. There is a nuclear power plant right on a fault line in the eastern U.S. Mississippi wasn't listed in the safe zone for obvious reasons.

AAA

It's all on my website and nobody cares or believes me

I believe you are on to something. I also have evidence to suggest that what you are onto is figurative, as are a lot of things being taken literally.

A change in the status-quot makes more sense.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Kirit0 is actually correct, but I believe you can get the info from Alas, Babylon -- indirectly related to Titor. I just didn't recall Titor saying it directly, but I can't speak for everyone else. :)

It's all on my website and nobody cares or believes me. There is a nuclear power plant right on a fault line in the eastern U.S. Mississippi wasn't listed in the safe zone for obvious reasons.

Will you please show me where in the story where John Titor was able to travel forward on our world line?

You wont be able to find that. But you have to read the story to know that. In fact John had no way to even determine what our world line would become. His time travel technology wasn't advanced enough to do that.

So all these claimed predictions by John Titor are made by people who are playing on your gullibility. Hoping probably that you have not read the story. It's more like the action of someone yelling FIRE in a movie theatre. Just to see how many people will get hurt.

I have no sympathy or respect for people that do that.