The earthquake that JT predicted came true today

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Kirit0 is actually correct, but I believe you can get the info from Alas, Babylon -- indirectly related to Titor. I just didn't recall Titor saying it directly, but I can't speak for everyone else. :)

It's all on my website and nobody cares or believes me. There is a nuclear power plant right on a fault line in the eastern U.S. Mississippi wasn't listed in the safe zone for obvious reasons.

Will you please show me where in the story where John Titor was able to travel forward on our world line?

You wont be able to find that. But you have to read the story to know that. In fact John had no way to even determine what our world line would become. His time travel technology wasn't advanced enough to do that.

So all these claimed predictions by John Titor are made by people who are playing on your gullibility. Hoping probably that you have not read the story. It's more like the action of someone yelling FIRE in a movie theatre. Just to see how many people will get hurt.

I have no sympathy or respect for people that do that.

I'm not saying that Titor predicted an earthquake. I'm saying Kirit0 has reason to be concerned about a major earthquake, the Mississippi flooding, etc... not really Titor related.....

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Personally I would prefer to see Num7 remove this thread.

This is clearly about terrorizing people using the John Titor story.

AAA

His time travel technology wasn't advanced enough to do that.

And you base that on what, exactly? Do you have a 'C204 time machine'? No.

'Titor' TYPED that 'his' time travel technology wasn't advanced enough to do that.

And it was referenced from what, exactly? ...one of several varying posts? Were you there when it was originally posted?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
His time travel technology wasn't advanced enough to do that.

And you base that on what, exactly? Do you have a 'C204 time machine'? No.

'Titor' TYPED that 'his' time travel technology wasn't advanced enough to do that.

And it was referenced from what, exactly? ...one of several varying posts? Were you there when it was originally posted?

I based that on the fact that I have read the story. Never once in the story did John claim his time machine could travel with accuracy on a specific world line. He claimed divergence away from a specific world line was what was experienced. But if you read the story you would know that.

titorite

This is just people making stuff up. The original posts are still archived in various places. They have not been altered. And be the story true or false, Titor always said he would not give any information on earthquakes... In fact he never gave any predictions at all. He just recounted the history of HIS world line.

Many impostors have popped up riding on is coat tails saying this and that but they all act nothing like the real TT_0 of anomilas and TimeTravelInstitute and post to post.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I don't think you have a classification for it. Perhaps start a new classification called "Terrorist"

AAA

Quit trying to control everything. Just let the conversation flow as it will. I personally do not find it as terroristic, but rather a sharing of ideas.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Confirmed Hoax would be appropriate. John Titor said, "I will not disclose any detailed information that would allow someone to avoid death by probability. This means no earthquake or bombing information."

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
OOPS, I realize that the U.S. didn't split in 2 yesterday nor did the Mississippi flood, so the alleged "prediction" didn't even come true.

Last edited: