The earthquake that JT predicted came true today

AAA

I based that on the fact that I have read the story. Never once in the story did John claim his time machine could travel with accuracy on a specific world line. He claimed divergence away from a specific world line was what was experienced. But if you read the story you would know that.

This is just people making stuff up. The original posts are still archived in various places. They have not been altered. And be the story true or false, Titor always said he would not give any information on earthquakes... In fact he never gave any predictions at all. He just recounted the history of HIS world line.

Many impostors have popped up riding on is coat tails saying this and that but they all act nothing like the real TT_0 of anomilas and TimeTravelInstitute and post to post.

All these conversations are being based on what has been read from the internet, in addition to whatever information that can be confirmed as credible. ...and whatever claims of those who were a part of the original conversations. That's it.

You can do a search for the Titor posts and find several variations, part of which was apparently altered very early on. What this means, is that unless you were there copying them as they were being posted, the basis for your assertions is unreliable. Even then, you are still basing it on something you read from the net and what you can confirm as credible.

The only way to get reliable information is to discern which parts are consistent, then confirm their credibility.

Further, the evidence of encrypted information suggests that the 'surface story' is all bullshit. So even if you DID have the original, you must first figure out what it really means before being able to say much of anything about it with any real accuracy.

titorite

Their are no variations as you're alleging.

Some of us do have hard copies, others among us are members of the last website still open where Titor originally posted.

Why the emotional vested interest in this AAA?

Are you here to troll or what because from what I can see that seems to be your intent... I don't mean to sound offensive but it is what it is.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Some of us do have hard copies, others among us are members of the last website still open where Titor originally posted.

Are you here to troll or what because from what I can see that seems to be your intent... I don't mean to sound offensive but it is what it is.

I know who he is.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I know who he is.

Well? Pray tell... Spill the beans...

AAA

Sure there are. Go look, sift through the ones you find, note the differences and similarities.

Well, read them. You will see a post from Pamela inquiring about them being altered early on.

Why do you assume it is an emotional interest? If you care to further examine my above posts, you will see they are very logical. Care to address my points instead of me? Care to provide a basis for your assertions?

Are you here to troll or what because from what I can see that seems to be your intent... I don't mean to sound offensive but it is what it is

You appear to be the one trolling by going after me personally.

I am merely raising questions about the legitimacy of claims made and their basis...all in the interest of truth.

titorite

Titor never predicted any earthquakes. Bottom line. He specifically said that was something he would never do. Ergo, This thread should have a hoax tag.

And yeah, TII is still open the original post remain the same as the day they were made, some of us took screen shots others among us printed them up just in case anyone ever tried to alter them.... They haven't been altered.

AAA

And yeah, TII is still open the original post remain the same as the day they were made, some of us took screen shots others among us printed them up just in case anyone ever tried to alter them.... They haven't been altered.

Then by order of reason, you're suggesting Pamela is a liar. How would you explain her post noting changes that were made?

Were you there during the original postings? Do you have a copy of the original? Will you please share? I would love to add another version to my collection.

titorite

Way to go to put words in my mouth. I do not believe Pam to be a lair. But people like you are the reason she has become reclusive about her posting.

Anyways, Titor never predicted any earthquakes. So I will assert that OP is lying or mistaken.

And as for you? Yeah, whatever.

AAA

Way to go to put words in my mouth. I do not believe Pam to be a lair.

If you care to look again, you will see that my above statement started with "By order of reason'. Here is what I meant;

If the posts were not altered, they would all be the same, as in no variations. But anyone with internet can easily verify differences between all the posts available.

If they were not altered from early on, Pamela would not have reason to suggest or question that they were. Or Pamela was making it up. ...which doesn't make sense considering anyone could have checked. Pamela is intelligent enough to understand that, so why would she try?

Another possibility is that the posts being accepted as the originals are not authentic original. ...Or.., you are making baseless assertions and don't know what you're talking about.

So which is it?

Further, to get back to my original point...

There are too many inconsistencies, too many questions of the legitimacy of the face value of the posts, too much ambiguity, to draw accurate conclusions. Rather than simply accept what I read, I question things according to reason. That is my contribution to this conversation, to try to keep it grounded in logic. When I do, people like you go after me and call me a troll.

Who is the troll? ..is it me trying to keep things reasonable, or you who are digressing the conversation into drama?