The earthquake that JT predicted came true today

titorite

And what you are doing, that is called flipping the script.

But still , OP says Titor predicted earthquakes.

That is false.

End of story.

AAA

And what you are doing, that is called flipping the script.

That statement in and of itself is exactly that.

I made statements based on reason and verifiable information. You challenged them and called me a troll. I defended my position with more reason. You then accuse me of flipping things around. I am staying consistent. You are the one flipping things around.

The more we continue with this nonsense, the more we digress from the conversation. I suggest we stop.

As far a the original point here....

Overall, the conversation has been about determining whether or not an accurate prediction was made back in 2001, which would lend legitimacy to John Titor.

My point is to simply question the premise in which our conclusions are based. Because what I see is difficulty in concluding anything with any real accuracy or legitimacy as the foundation is simply fluid and/or questionable.

AAA

so I have a lot to learn and it would be cool for All of you to help me get knowledge of all this ... I'm really interested in this.

I applaud your approach and enthusiasm.

Understand, the posts are a means of conveying messages using encryption techniques that are personalized and require inferred reasoning so that the only people who will understand it are those being addressed.

Someone apparently knows this, and because they cannot decrypt it, are trying to obfuscate as to confuse those being addressed by skewing the posts and playing a stupid shell game with truth. (Their efforts are only partially or nominally effective)

In other words, most, including those who are taking it at face value, are lost.

Others are pretending to believe the cover story, and those who are claiming to know things while demonstrating inconsistency are full of shit, some with ill intent and are not minding their own business, or are doing so as a response to those who are full of shit with ill intent and not minding their own business.

Don't bother trying to understand unless you are one who is being addressed in the posts. Otherwise you will just waste your time indulging in a fantasy intended as a medium for conveying information.

It's kind of a big sick game or experiment.

Not to say that time travel is not real. It is indeed. Although it is likely not physical as depicted in movies, but rather through the transmission of information in a way that transcends time/space. I cannot say for sure because I have only seen the results thereof and not an actual demonstration of the technology itself.

As I understand, there are natural means of doing so through clairvoyance and/or spiritual practices. But who knows how accurate or reliable they are.

Does that help any?

titorite

Mr AAA, You don't have a point. You're just rambling and on the defensive about being called out on your nonsensical statements. It is the trait of the kind of person that likes all the attention on them... Someone who always wants to be right. Someone with delusions of grandeur. Their is a scientific name for this but I am not using it at this time.

You may suggest whatever you like, I will suggest that you are not in charge of this conversation and do not carry any authority on anything. Not meaning to sound hostile here just meaning to stand my ground.

You allege that the original posts have been changed...

That is not true.

You keep trying to drive the conversation to that point when the topic at hand was not about whther or not the original posts were changed but about Titor predicting earthquakes , which he did not do.

Their is no questionable premise .

You are debating the pointless.

Trying to invent rabbit holes where their are none.

You want attention. Thats all.

Still I must reiterate,

OP was mistaken (not lying just mistaken by his own admission)

SO THEN Case closed, Kirito admits to being wrong, and Titor never predicted earthquakes, the end.