The official gas price thread

Snow

3.59 per gallon today in smithville missouri oh yeh thats for regular unlead 87 octane

Smithville, eh? I used to live North of the river on Sunset Hill. Used to fish a private lake near Smithville. Great crappie.

Gas price today in Branson lowest 3.61 Reg, highest 3.74 Reg.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Smithville, eh? I used to live North of the river on Sunset Hill. Used to fish a private lake near Smithville. Great crappie.

Gas price today in Branson lowest 3.61 Reg, highest 3.74 Reg.
well small world huh :eek:
farm ponds/lakes are the best fishin around I lost my fave. fishin hole. the old man died and the fam. sold off the land:(

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Gas prices went down this week, good thing. I'm still worried about summer time though. I guess they'll make big money on us, big time like last year and the years before. uh! What can we do?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
sell the car and buy a horse YYEEHHAA giddyup:D
but realy there is a way to save gas I hope this comes out rite the site is
Fuel-Efficient-Vehicles.org
the o2 seperator will work I don't know about the claims of 100 mpg though I have yet to biuld one and install it on my old jeep but the idea should work best I can tell it is very simple to do I will let you all know how it turns out if I servive the test run.:eek:

kcwildman

Beastmaster
sell the car and buy a horse YYEEHHAA giddyup:D
but realy there is a way to save gas I hope this comes out rite the site is
Fuel-Efficient-Vehicles.org
the o2 seperator will work I don't know about the claims of 100 mpg though I have yet to biuld one and install it on my old jeep but the idea should work best I can tell it is very simple to do I will let you all know how it turns out if I servive the test run.:eek:

SORRY I AM A COMPUTOR WIZZ........NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyway I will try again
http://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/energy-news/?page_id=927
shit still had to have my 14yr old do the link for me:( TAADAAH there it is. don't know how this will work in the subzero temps. but the process should do good it the warmer zones
sorry for the edit but had to run a test
hot damn it worked:) the link will show the tech on how this has worked for others. and the thing is the idea has been around since the 1800's