The official gas price thread

I Do have to comment on the gas price thread. Numenorean7 you tickle my funny bonez with gaz prices lol. Also with this little face :eek: LOL :D:ROFLMAO::p LOL Gas prices here at the moment are 3.17 a gallon for regular. But it still takes a good bit to fill up my car. The last time it spike a few months ago it was 3.69 which was ridiculous. But oh well we have to pay if we want to ride LOL. :);):D:eek::ROFLMAO::p:cool: Have a good day Num7 :) Vamp1r3goddess

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I visited a Shell gas station yesterday. They were trying to get rid of a load of V-Power gasoline for some reason. They locked the Regular and Plus pumps so that everyone would full they car with V-Power premium gas for the price of Regular gasoline.

I asked the guy at the counter and yeah, I actually got 50$ worth of V-Power for the price of Regular.

What about that? :)

I dont know but they dont make that kind of mistake in texas. They would never let us get super for the price of regular. They make sure they get all the $ out of us. premium usually is about 20cents more than regular and super is about 40 cents more. So we get screwed you lucky if you ask me. I could fill up my gas tank and all my gas cans lol. :);):D:cool: Vamp1r3Goddess

Num7

Administrator
Staff
My favorite gas station used to be full service. I found out today that I had to fill up my tank myself as they fired most of the employees in order to save money.

Oh and the gas is still the same price. Dhu. I paid something like 1.25 $CAN per liter. I assume that's around 3 bucks a gallon, I didn't calculate it.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
My favorite gas station used to be full service. I found out today that I had to fill up my tank myself as they fired most of the employees in order to save money.

Oh and the gas is still the same price. Dhu. I paid something like 1.25 $CAN per liter. I assume that's around 3 bucks a gallon, I didn't calculate it.

WOW
we lost every single full service station here back in the 70's
and if i did it right
1 gal.=3.785 lit.
so it's closer to 4.73$ CAN.=4.60$US
shit dude you better pack up and move to the town of smithville we still have to pump are own gas but it is atleast a little cheaper here......oh yeh it's warmer here too:D

Samstwitch

$3.59 a gallon (Regular) last week here in (South) Orange County, CA. That's the cheapest it's been in ages. It was holding at $3.89 for a long time.

Crethox

I think I can beat you all to it with prices over here lol.

Prices for gas are around 1.60 EURO per liter. Which would be something like 2.10 USD per liter.
It gets even worse when you calculate it to gallons: 7.95 USD per gallon.

66% of the price you pay for gas go directly to the Dutch treasury, through different kinds of taxes. The highest in Europe and it wouldn't surprise me if it would be the highest in the world.

Samstwitch

I think I can beat you all to it with prices over here lol.

Prices for gas are around 1.60 EURO per liter. Which would be something like 2.10 USD per liter.
It gets even worse when you calculate it to gallons: 7.95 USD per gallon.

66% of the price you pay for gas go directly to the Dutch treasury, through different kinds of taxes. The highest in Europe and it wouldn't surprise me if it would be the highest in the world.

OUCH! :eek: