The Weirdest Theory I've Ever Heard In my LIFE

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
This "theory" states that air is really toxic to us, and it takes how ever many years it does to kill us. And we are not really aging, rather, it is just poisoning us. This is the weirdest theory I have EVER heard, and just thought I'd share it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
This "theory" states that air is really toxic to us, and it takes how ever many years it does to kill us. And we are not really aging, rather, it is just poisoning us. This is the weirdest theory I have EVER heard, and just thought I'd share it.

Maybe the word 'poison' is pushing it a bit, but I see your point. Oxygen damages our skin as well as metals, bacteria, etc. If we really evolved on this planet, don't you think we would have developed some sort of resistance to it? The question is, perhaps Oxygen itself is foreign to earth. Has Earth been terraformed? Interesting things to think about.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention
It also claimed that humans are living longer because there apparently becoming "immune" to the "disease"

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I heard those theories before and they really make you think, right?

Like it's been suggested, the question is, why aren't we immune yet?!

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Oh yeah, about that to
The theory also states that humans have only been on this earth for about 6,020 years, and that's why we aren't completely immune.
It's actually quite surprising on how much evidence they have.

Miscellaneous

Oh yeah, about that to
The theory also states that humans have only been on this earth for about 6,020 years, and that's why we aren't completely immune.
It's actually quite surprising on how much evidence they have.
Only 6,020? Wow... Someone should look into history. There are even proof that there were ancient civilizations that was on earth more than just 6,020 years. :rolleyes:

Bullethead21

Who are "they"? You keep saying "they" but you never state who "they" are?

Like where did you hear of this so called theory? Did you read about it somewhere?