TheRealJohnTitor's Youtube Channel

Liberty

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealJohnTitor

Now who is this guy? Ren? The truth will set you free! Like I said I have my own
STORY! Anybody on the money with what they say! I will listen!

Who's account is this???? Or should I listen to The Cars.Red Hot CHILIE peppers, Joan Jet, The Police,Tom Petty, THE BEETLES, Rick James,Jimi Hendrix,Johny Cash,B-52's,Earth Wind and Fire, Chaka Khan,Ray Charles,Poison, Def Leppard,Survivor, Jackson Five (mr 1973) Carly Simon,Tina Turner,Rush,Journey,Kansas,Boston,Charlie Daniels,Alan Jackson,Alan Parsons Project,Bob Segar,Christopher Cross,Led Zepplin,Ozark Mountain Daredevils (Interesting isnt it?) Elvis Prestly,Eddie Money,Rick Springfield,Steely Dan,Bryan Adams,The Clash,Queen,Genesis,Jerry Reed,Prince,Captain and Tenniel,Cher,Areosmith,Enchantment,Joan Baez,Jefferson Airplane,Crosby Still and Nash&Young.

Would you believe a real TT can NAIL two? Maybe 3! Narrow down one!

Ren

Nope. I'm not hoaxing that YouTube guy.
I would chose Johnny Cash, B-52's, Led Zepplin, Rick Springfield, The Clash, Genesis, Jefferson Starship.

Samstwitch

Why are you guys posting comments about song titles? What's up with that?

Ren

Why are you guys posting comments about song titles? What's up with that?

Some joker on YouTube is hoaxing John Titor and Liberty thought it might be me. I told him no. Those are the bands I would have selected for my playlist.

Himalayan Hermit

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealJohnTitor

Now who is this guy? Ren? The truth will set you free! Like I said I have my own
STORY! Anybody on the money with what they say! I will listen!

Who's account is this???? Or should I listen to The Cars.Red Hot CHILIE peppers, Joan Jet, The Police,Tom Petty, THE BEETLES, Rick James,Jimi Hendrix,Johny Cash,B-52's,Earth Wind and Fire, Chaka Khan,Ray Charles,Poison, Def Leppard,Survivor, Jackson Five (mr 1973) Carly Simon,Tina Turner,Rush,Journey,Kansas,Boston,Charlie Daniels,Alan Jackson,Alan Parsons Project,Bob Segar,Christopher Cross,Led Zepplin,Ozark Mountain Daredevils (Interesting isnt it?) Elvis Prestly,Eddie Money,Rick Springfield,Steely Dan,Bryan Adams,The Clash,Queen,Genesis,Jerry Reed,Prince,Captain and Tenniel,Cher,Areosmith,Enchantment,Joan Baez,Jefferson Airplane,Crosby Still and Nash&Young.

Would you believe a real TT can NAIL two? Maybe 3! Narrow down one!
Very poor attempt by an amateur who just set up the account one fine day in 2008 and hasn't been back since. May be he went back to the future :D

Liberty

Some joker on YouTube is hoaxing John Titor and Liberty thought it might be me. I told him no. Those are the bands I would have selected for my playlist.

Well who ever owns that account sent me 2 letters in 2010. The first letter was to me like kinda important but nothing to get excited over. The second letter put me in SHOCK!

Date 4/22/10

Hi,
I am fine.Sorry about that been somewhat preoccupied.I hope you made out well
with regards to court and all.
To answer your question about changing personal history its not a safe area to tread;meaning experiences make you who you are when they are altered,all people involved become changed and not always for the better.I had a quantum physicist explain this(in theory) at the beginning to avoid me altering my own relationships in the past.We all need those mistakes to learn and grow from.No mistakes,no experience,no growth.
Say someone getting killed in your family gets removed,now the impact,hopefully positive,of that person dying at a later date and under different circumstances comes into play.Interesting enough one theory is some one must/will die to take that person's place.Sort of a cosmic gove and take if you will.
Best Regards,
John

1) 4-22 will burn in my head forever so I was in shock for at least 20 min

2) That was my ex wifes birthday

3) She was Murdered in 03 on her mothers birthday (Killer in jail)

4)I married her ON her birthday in 85

5) Notice what he talks about!

So today I want to search the truth.

Since that last letter, lets say I have met people I shouldnt have(or should who knows)

This was the second letter! Any thoughts? Mine were will being in shock was DUUUH Time Traveler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberty

Nope. I'm not hoaxing that YouTube guy.
I would chose Johnny Cash, B-52's, Led Zepplin, Rick Springfield, The Clash, Genesis, Jefferson Starship

1) one band MIGHT be important to someone else

2) Another band is an eye raiser so Nice Ren!

3)Only a TT can nail the group/song/album

4) We ahem Titor investigators know there is a person that knows the truth and can
spot a hoaxer miles away!

We as humans remember songs quicker than reading a book by playing them over and over
in your MIND! As far as I know today in 2011. NOBODY has nailed the right songs!

I did post in GLP one song so maybe someone was reading!

The person that knows that account, knows MY favorite band! And would have to say EXCATLY the words in regards to my favorite band!

Do I bore anyone?

Very poor attempt by an amateur who just set up the account one fine day in 2008 and hasn't been back since. May be he went back to the future :D

HH is this an amature? Think about it!

Ren

Liberty,
I'm sorry for your loss.
It all sounds like something from "The Butterfly Effect". I didn't remember that movie until you mentioned your story above.

Liberty

and i didnt stumble across this place, i was told/suggested to come here, by someone who got a couple emails from john, and he thought it had significance for me as well, which it did, which in typical true to john and i's relationship, was heavily coded, and the first date that stuck out to the one relaying the message to me, and i also, was the date december 4th aka my birthday, also the other dates, were of significance for him, and i still need to encode the rest, if he wants to comment on it, he can... but when it comes to john titor, its not my right, to make them do anything they dont want to, just to prove to skeptics, what i say is true, remember john wasnt trying to be believed, yet i still told him i trust him. and the 2 i speak of watching, feel the same, im sure of that. which is why, we are here all at the same time, yet maybe john knew a certain lil kid, who had the resilience to withstand the doubters, would come in handy... especially considering he'd grow to become a man

I was in jail on 4 Dec09 Its like minding your own business then a person does something out of the blue that changes your life! God has jokes!